Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I still have no clue wtf the purpose of all that was and I mean that with no disrespect.
writing thesis papers about yourself because some chick you're not dating anymore asked you to is wild to me no matter the circumstance.
Remember Caleb from West Elm ? Dude was blasted in front of millions and I guarantee dude is still killing it.

I totally forgot about West Elm Caleb :lol: However, that does make me situation small fries in comparison considering that TikTok got over 100 million views :wow:

I suppose I buried the lead in my message because I don't give a damb about the e-mail, that yamb or my prospects with future yambs. It was just to keep your head on a swivel and watch how you move because THEY are talking in the street which may have different consequences on your situation. For example, if I had a West Elm Caleb situation where disparaging remarks were made against me that got 100M views and the wrong people I work with saw it, it would literally stunt my career after doing some sort of sensitivity training, if I wasn't forced to resign.

So my goal was simply not to poke the bear or add fuel to the fire but the entire point was to watch out. Like I would have never guessed these groups existed and were so large/popular so I was sharing a lesson learned too.

Also, I dusted off the FB and searched "Groups"....bruhs. This is lowkey wild. Yambs are going CRAZY on FB!! Look at the stats
1677642066082.png

Same Girl - 15K members, 10 posts per week
Same Guy - 72K member, 10+ posts PER DAY
Same Guy UNCENSORED - Only 2.2K members but still 5 posts per day!!
Same Black Guy - 9.7K members

Those Same Guy groups have to be toxic and unhealthy
This is wild to me.
What happen to having a form of mystique?

Remember Caleb from West Elm ? Dude was blasted in front of millions and I guarantee dude is still killing it.
He probably did better than ever after being exposed. Funniest part was the initial girl being like "How dare this guy date multiple women?" after stating in the video he was just one of multiple men SHE was dating

Wait til the undercover stalking yambs see this.They'll get in touch with Toya so she can sue @Bazooka for slander, violation of privacy, publicity rights and copyright infringement.
You joke, but that's actually how all the appreciation threads got shut down :lol:

Wait til the undercover stalking yambs see this.They'll get in touch with Toya so she can sue @Bazooka for slander, violation of privacy, publicity rights and copyright infringement.

I'm pretty sure you lose the right to that when you sign up for the apps but I could be wrong. However Toya did nothing wrong, she just matched his swiping preferences (allegedly).

I love a good home cooked meal as well and Toya can probably provide that.

Oh I'm not really joking, EYE would not be posting pictures of strangers unprovoked on the internet

Exactly. HOWEVER, only if men do it. Women can do it freely with my repercussions :rolleyes

I'm pretty sure you lose the right to that when you sign up for the apps but I could be wrong. However Toya did nothing wrong, she just matched his swiping preferences (allegedly).

I love a good home cooked meal as well and Toya can probably provide that.

I have been thinking about this and I kind of struggle with it but I think you're right. A dating app profile is technically more public than an IG or FB because you can't make it private unless you pay like $60/month or whatever the premium price is to make it such that yambs can only see your profile if you swipe right on them. Wild.

As for conversations, I think they SHOULD be private but screenshots of DMs and texts get posted on social media every day so technically I think the same would apply to app messages.

I've been inexplicitly ghosted and unmatched with but not once thought to myself "You know what? I'm mad about this and she needs to be exposed to the world!" That's just bizarre thinking to me.

West Elm Caleb is a young single white guy in NYC who got "exposed" for going on a lot of dates by a young single white woman in NYC that goes on a lot of dates. And then tens of women came forward to admit they dated him. That's literally it. Stupidest viral story ever.

West Elm Caleb is a young single white guy in NYC who got "exposed" for going on a lot of dates by a young single white woman in NYC that goes on a lot of dates. And then tens of women came forward to admit they dated him. That's literally it. Stupidest viral story ever.

*Went on a lot of dates by a young single white woman in NYC and ghosted them afterwards

The allegations were that he never texted back after what were amazing first dates (not sure if sexual relations were involved). The yambs who came forward were allegedly upset that he give an explanation behind why he ghosted them after going out of his way to charm them.

FWIW - from stories like his and my own personal experience, yambs get EXTREMELY emotional about ghosting the more you have going for you because they have likely fantasized about a long-term thing with you and it just vanished out of nowhere. If you ain't ****, they're not going to care if you ghosted them :lol:

Chris Farley voice

No idea

But if these heauxs baptized him with a nickname like that

He’s winning

The nickname is because his name is Caleb and he is a young, white furniture designer in NYC :lol:

Ghosting is when someone you know disappears without saying anything. It's not when someone you just met decides they don't wanna speak to you again.

The former is terrible. The latter is women's favorite way of letting you know they don't like you, so I find it funny that they could be upset about it being done to them.

It's cool when they do it though.
Ghosting is when someone you know disappears without saying anything. It's not when someone you just met decides they don't wanna speak to you again.

The former is terrible. The latter is women's favorite way of letting you know they don't like you, so I find it funny that they could be upset about it being done to them.

The whole dating process has always been skewed in the favor of women. I think apps might have actually widened the gap. An example - 28 y/o girl in DC broke up with her boyfriend who made good money. She missed the experience of going out to nice restaurants because she only made $30K so she couldn't afford it in the city. So she would go on Tinder dates just for free meals at the spots. Here are some of excerpts from her interview below

Heather: Umm, basically I go on dates with guys off Tinder that I’m not really interested in to have a night on the town. I live in DC, and it’s very expensive to go to any of the “cool” bars and restaurants here, and I admit that it’s something I’ve really missed since I broke up with my ex last year, who earned a good amount of money at his job.

C: Why can you not afford to go out by yourself?

H: Long story short, I work in a government-adjacent field that has excellent security and benefits, but really really **** pay. I’m just now breaking $30,000/year, which is nothing in DC, and I’m two years away from 30. Right now I don’t have the time to work a side job, and I don’t want to just completely abandon the hope of having a fun social life that doesn’t involve 25 cent buffalo wing specials. […] I only go out with these maybe 2-3 times a month, but those are the only times I get to go to a show I’ve been wanting to see, or try a new restaurant I’ve been reading about.

H: I never go with someone I’m disgusted by, I just don’t wait for someone I’m really, truly into. I go out with people I feel “meh” about, because it’s a way to have the free experience. Sometimes it results in a second or third date, but most of the time it doesn’t, even though I’m always open to that. It’s usually just some night at a steakhouse or whatever and that’s the end of it.

C: Do you see how someone could find this habit really offensive and, dare I say, unfeminist?

H: Oh, definitely. I’m not stupid, I know how it looks. It’s just that right now money is so tight, and everything is so stressful when it comes to just paying my bills and working the hours I need to work. It’s going to take a lot of time and intelligent maneuvering in my career to get to stability, financially, and the pressure of that combined with the day-to-day reality that I just have no money to do basically anything I want is enough to drive me crazy. The little joys I have now are these dates, because they’re the only time I don’t have to feel acutely stressed out about money for a little while.

H: I’ve been to every free activity at least ten times, and am signed up to every mailing list you could possibly think of for “free or cheap things to do this weekend in DC.” It’s just not fun after a while, especially when you’re doing something like going to see the cherry blossoms with a group of friends and then awkwardly having to leave when they want to go get lunch at a restaurant after. I have no money, and every social situation that involves it stresses me out. And trust me, I want to get a side job, but right now I’m working nearly seven days a week to finish a big project we sold. When that’s over in the fall, the first thing I’m going to do is start babysitting and dog walking again so I can have some breathing room.

C: And then will you stop the dates?

H: I wish I could say yes, but the truth is, I just don’t know yet.

There was also shorty in NYC who had what she literally referred to as a "meal plan" :lol: :smh:

chick texts me yesterday at 10 pm saying meet me for wings and beer

former fling from months ago

im like no i gotta be up at 7

she flips and starts saying **** like ¨i could come after you but i am a nice person¨

HUH? lol she clearly saw the group and thought she could just talk that ****

blocked her immediately

The whole dating process has always been skewed in the favor of women. I think apps might have actually widened the gap. An example - 28 y/o girl in DC broke up with her boyfriend who made good money. She missed the experience of going out to nice restaurants because she only made $30K so she couldn't afford it in the city. So she would go on Tinder dates just for free meals at the spots. Here are some of excerpts from her interview below

Heather: Umm, basically I go on dates with guys off Tinder that I’m not really interested in to have a night on the town. I live in DC, and it’s very expensive to go to any of the “cool” bars and restaurants here, and I admit that it’s something I’ve really missed since I broke up with my ex last year, who earned a good amount of money at his job.

C: Why can you not afford to go out by yourself?

H: Long story short, I work in a government-adjacent field that has excellent security and benefits, but really really **** pay. I’m just now breaking $30,000/year, which is nothing in DC, and I’m two years away from 30. Right now I don’t have the time to work a side job, and I don’t want to just completely abandon the hope of having a fun social life that doesn’t involve 25 cent buffalo wing specials. […] I only go out with these maybe 2-3 times a month, but those are the only times I get to go to a show I’ve been wanting to see, or try a new restaurant I’ve been reading about.

H: I never go with someone I’m disgusted by, I just don’t wait for someone I’m really, truly into. I go out with people I feel “meh” about, because it’s a way to have the free experience. Sometimes it results in a second or third date, but most of the time it doesn’t, even though I’m always open to that. It’s usually just some night at a steakhouse or whatever and that’s the end of it.

C: Do you see how someone could find this habit really offensive and, dare I say, unfeminist?

H: Oh, definitely. I’m not stupid, I know how it looks. It’s just that right now money is so tight, and everything is so stressful when it comes to just paying my bills and working the hours I need to work. It’s going to take a lot of time and intelligent maneuvering in my career to get to stability, financially, and the pressure of that combined with the day-to-day reality that I just have no money to do basically anything I want is enough to drive me crazy. The little joys I have now are these dates, because they’re the only time I don’t have to feel acutely stressed out about money for a little while.

H: I’ve been to every free activity at least ten times, and am signed up to every mailing list you could possibly think of for “free or cheap things to do this weekend in DC.” It’s just not fun after a while, especially when you’re doing something like going to see the cherry blossoms with a group of friends and then awkwardly having to leave when they want to go get lunch at a restaurant after. I have no money, and every social situation that involves it stresses me out. And trust me, I want to get a side job, but right now I’m working nearly seven days a week to finish a big project we sold. When that’s over in the fall, the first thing I’m going to do is start babysitting and dog walking again so I can have some breathing room.

C: And then will you stop the dates?

H: I wish I could say yes, but the truth is, I just don’t know yet.

There was also shorty in NYC who had what she literally referred to as a "meal plan" :lol: :smh:
So instead of even attempting to better her life, she would rather complain and use men for their money. The ex sounds like he knew better and left that bird.

30k annual in DC at 28………. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom