Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

wait, homeboy been living rent free in his ex’s for three months and still smangin.. 3 months rent with utilities is about $10-12k around my way. he’s living the american dream. as a proud member of NT’s cheap things you do thread, salute to this hero.

she can have all the polaroid fun she wants, imma let this bread stack until the water’s cut off.

50K for a dog

People are weird
Super weirdo behavior. $50k to clone a non-income generating animal :lol: It’d be one thing if it was a prize bull bringing in money on its sperm or something.

I absolutely love this dog my wife and I share now, but my family has had about 10 dogs who share his same goofy personality that we love so much. For the most part, dog personalities are very dependent on the nurture aspect and you can largely clone that dog’s personality into almost kind of dog you want. I ain’t ever paying for that.

They cloned Tybone?
1EA043D7-ED28-42CC-80FD-884F4B12BCB0.gif

Would you guys still be roommates with your ex if you didn't have to pay rent? We got a dog together n I wanna see him as much as possible (she has custody) while I still can so i stay over a few times a week. A new bf or husband may not let me see him if he's insecure. I love him like my son, can't imagine not seeing him anymore.

The f buddy situation is coming to an end soon, been about three months since breaking up. So it'll be strictly platonic.

It got a bit weird when I caught her going into the washroom with this polaroid group photo that contains her and a potential new male partner. Think she was rubbing one out. I never told her I know this though she'd cut me off bc of embarrassment. I did hit an hour or so after so maybe she wasn't doing it, idk what her refractory period is like. Still weird to bring that into the shower. My ego took a little hit bc I don't think she was ever into my looks like that.

Perks for me is also being able to chill in a trust fund babys millionaire condo and get gym access and convenient commute to work.
Hard to walk away but everyone is telling me to cut her off if there's no more sex.

If there was no dog in the picture I wouldn't feel so conflicted. We started off as rebound fwbs (each fresh off a one year breakup) and then dated for a year and now friends again. I've lived at hers for almost two years now, change is hard.

61D7738B-8D85-495F-8DC3-C4BD0CCA5EE2.gif

8D29F4B3-6E5A-4657-8EB0-68FBC9252493.gif

Super weirdo behavior. $50k to clone a non-income generating animal :lol: It’d be one thing if it was a prize bull bringing in money on its sperm or something.

$50K to CLONE a dog is more wild than spending $50K to get a new dog. Having said that, the most I’ve seen that I could be cajoled into is $15-25K for one of those fluffy frenchies.

wait, homeboy been living rent free in his ex’s for three months and still smangin.. 3 months rent with utilities is about $10-12k around my way. he’s living the american dream. as a proud member of NT’s cheap things you do thread, salute to this hero.

she can have all the polaroid fun she wants, imma let this bread stack until the water’s cut off.

I couldn’t do that in good faith or do it and feel happy, especially if we got back together. Forgot if I mentioned this story but sophomore year i lived in on campus Special Interest Housing in a 10 person suite (5 guys/5 yambs) and one of said yambs was my girl. Well we broke up in the February or so of sophomore year and still lived in the suite together through mid-May…BRUTAL.

I guess it’s cool if you’re still smashing or w/e but mentally/emotionally, if it’s done and her smashing other folks is involved then you need to just need to find an alternative arrangement.

Ayyye you the expert my boy, tell us

She kicked him out of her life and rightfully has custody/rights of the dog (Sounds she owned said dog prior to this situation). There is no strife. NOT a breakup puppy at all IMO. I don’t even feel bad for him tbh because he is admittedly leeching onto her for the sake of luxury and convenience. Sad.

kidnap the mf dogg and get outta there

Whatever you do anythingispossible anythingispossible - do NOT do this. Not sure of her race but it certainly appears she has money and resources. She will hunt you down, you will be fined, thrown in jail and she will further try to ruin your life.

But at least in jail you wouldn’t shamefully be a squatter but still have a place to free place sleep every night and they’ll give you 3 meals per day.

It seems like all jokes but let that sink in for a minute….

The parallel/same cost alternative to what anythingispossible anythingispossible is doing ($0 rent, free food, worrying about other men, watching people go into the bathroom with polaroids, gym access, convenient commute to work, playing with a dog) is literally prison.

1693513169648.gif

I don't know, rent and utilities is high. If you're getting free rent, regardless of what you gotta do, you're winning in my book. I guess as long as she ain't making you do no **** stuff with her new boos

Back
Top Bottom