Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Them losers Fresh and Fit made that calculator thing, or rather sourced someone to create it for them they're not that smart.

Only decent thing they've produced tbh.

Them losers Fresh and Fit made that calculator thing, or rather sourced someone to create it for them they're not that smart.

Only decent thing they've produced tbh.

If you watch Kevin Samuel videos, he brings up the same points to the women callers

It's the concept of the 666 man. (6 feet, 6 figures, 6 pack) as the ideal man women are looking for but as the numbers show, that man is less than 1% of men in America

She literally admitted in the beginning of the video she wasnt even interested in the guy but went anyway, then is recording herself eating in the middle of the date

Thank you dude for bouncing

He's an idiot for not taking the hint sooner. Doesn't take weeks of trying/texting to set up a date.

Chicks know who to play with. One set of guys gas them up wining/dining and another set chases them around like puppies.

Why dudes let women toy with them, I will never understand.

Cats gotta stop being afraid of telling women no.

Father your sons or society is doomed.

"happy wife, happy life" ain't a saying for nothing 😂, seriously guys let these things fly because it seems a likely/smoother passage to clapping cheeks 🤷🏿‍♂️.

since most men will have to do the chasing, initially/upfront at least, men will employ, through trial and error many strategies, one them is to just play along long enough to complete the mission...we will have all endured inane convos, the just bearable boring women, the crazy, etc. in pursuit of women we wanted at some point, as a result many women haven't a clue how uninteresting (to men) some of the things they are interested in are or how counterproductive/terrible their behavior is; the strategy is workable for some & a complete waste of time for most...but it ain't going anywhere 😂

honestly it is probably not all that of an effective approach for men, even if the mission is successful because it isn't at all productive for an actual lasting relationship

Last edited:
Maybe it’s just me, but do anyone instantly get turned off and walk away when a lady says she has a dominant personality and likes alpha males??

I know I’m not an alpha, off that note, I just disappear.

I hate that saying. Can't cosign that

i'm with you ('happy spouse, happy house' could theoretically apply for both parties) but unfortunately it doesn't need a cosign, we all have probably played our part at some point in perpetuating the gist of the saying, which is basically making sure the vibes are to her liking...#itiswhatitis 🤷🏿‍♂️

Maybe it’s just me, but do anyone instantly get turned off and walk away when a lady says she has a dominant personality and likes alpha males??

I know I’m not an alpha, off that note, I just disappear.

Those ones are head games galore, easy money IMO

Back
Top Bottom