Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Welp I'm single again, kind of in a weird spot because we live together. Redownloaded the apps last night did some swiping while I was on the couch and I have 30 ish matches to work with this morning.

Don't really know how imma date while we wait this lease out but imma wing it.

Update she's moving out tomorrow. She paid me a 1k for me to let her off the lease.

Update she's moving out tomorrow. She paid me a 1k for me to let her off the lease.
Cheating on white women doesn't count but you still moving crazy my brother

My brother WASHED KING WASHED KING getting paid $1K for his yamb to move out of his crib and me paying multiple thousand to live outside of my crib is crazy :lol: :smh:

Also, to be clear - EYE am not cheating. She advised me that we can see other people while this situation is not resolved although it’s not her preferred option.

Speaking for me - EYE am out here bros :nthat:

My brother WASHED KING WASHED KING getting paid $1K for his yamb to move out of his crib and me paying multiple thousand to live outside of my crib is crazy :lol: :smh:

Also, to be clear - EYE am not cheating. She advised me that we can see other people while this situation is not resolved although it’s not her preferred option.

Speaking for me - EYE am out here bros :nthat:

Wait......what??????

Kick her out b.

To be fair - we talked about us being together long term and thought would bring about a lot of financial complications. I will only respond if asked for additional answers.

I tip my hat at you for being a stand up individual. I'm assuming she was staying with you rent/mortgage free? Correct me if I'm wrong, under the pretense of y'all being in a long term relationship.

Which there is nothing wrong with that every couple handles $ in the way they see fit and what works best for them. My only question is why does she still get to enjoy the benefits of dating you, while not dating you?

Seems like the split was or disruption came from her end so it seems kind of selfish of her to be able to have her cake and eat it too. Once again these are assumptions based upon my skimming if I'm wrong please correct me.

Women really do get enamored with height

Just got back from the grocery store. Shorty with a phatty saw me grabbing something from the top shelf most can't reach. She was choosing choosing and got closer and started hovering for a minute. Saw she was with her moms so I didn't make a move :lol:

short “kings” (me) rn:

1697832204235.gif

last week, i had to skip out on grabbing spinach because the remaining bags were too high up and too far back for my reach. my toxic and insecure masculinity wouldn’t let me ask for help

Shocking update…it isn’t officially over….but knowing my history…it’s over.

I can provide the full story but I ended up having unprotected sexual relations with the front desk woman at the Four Seasons I have been forced to stay at due to the situation.

The yambs were mediocre but this actually complicates things because if this 4S Nut results in a child then my lawyers and team are going to be working overtime :lol:|l

Last time I went on a break and was given the “single freedom”, I almost took it as disrespect and embraced the TAY mentality too much before getting back with them but by then…it was a wrap.
Damb bro. Praying for you.

Just the thought of monthly child support payments always made my D soft when I didn't have a rubber on me no matter how bad a girl was.

Getting kicked out your own crib is crazy. Or am I reading this wrong? storm2006 storm2006

Man this shorty I've been kicking it with lately is so ****ing annoying man. She told me "I want you to be my husband" "i wanna move in" im like dude we literally just started hanging out weirdo. she super obsessed and always wanna hang out. She's okay to hang out with but is like a little girl when she doesn't get her way (like if i don't text back fast enough or don't call when she says "call me" which is super annoying). She doesn't really hold a good conversation all she talks about is her dead end job (no disrespect cause she got her own house and own cah word to Webbie. but cmon b I asked her what her "dream job is" and she never gave me an answer and we went to undergrad together). Really maybe I'm just venting but she is bad tho but you can tell when chicks are used to walking all over dudes in their past relationships and i aint with it.

I'm finna go to this pacer game and get litty then invite her over and decide if i wanna end things or keep this going. I just feel like she giving me hella red flags and i already hit so im not missing out on much outside of seeing dat body damage on the Sentra when she pull up. She do have that wet wet tho and super fat *** but man. My main found out about her and went in on me so i just feel like i gotta chill for the time being.

Last edited:
A chick being bad will eventually wear off and all those negatives you listed plus she's a clinger?? Yea get it another time and cut that one off.
Bro I feel bad cause i do business with her brother but man i don't even care no more. it damn near breaks my heart seeing such a bad ***** be such a lame. Like all she talks about is being together, texting me "i miss you" multiple times a day, and that's it. Like she has no intellect lol

hoosierdaddy317 hoosierdaddy317 my guy what energy are you putting out there? I feel like this has happened to you a few times recently 😂
Bro its the same girl my main caught me with who got the *** who look like two midgets in a sleeping bag. She bad and all but just a gump man. I can't even describe it but i don't ever think like "damn man i cant wait to hang out with shorty" cause she so damn annoying lmao

Bro its the same girl my main caught me with who got the *** who look like two midgets in a sleeping bag. She bad and all but just a gump man. I can't even describe it but i don't ever think like "damn man i cant wait to hang out with shorty" cause she so damn annoying lmao

Gotta cut her off man - it’s cuffin season she thinks this is it

One of the most annoying chicks I’ve ever met was one of those “career driven girls”

Repeatedly reminded of her status and wealth, said she had an expensive 3 bedroom condo in a nearby nice neighborhood, wouldn’t stop saying how much of a catch she was

I’ve never been more turned off
Late on this topic but ya I agree. Met a couple like this (lawyer and doctor) in the past and they acted just like this.

Late on this topic but ya I agree. Met a couple like this (lawyer and doctor) in the past and they acted just like this.
Most of my career driven female friends are ending up childless. They also want to you to be a cheerleader for any small work accomplishments, incredibly annoying.

Back
Top Bottom