Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Most of my career driven female friends are ending up childless. They also want to you to be a cheerleader for any small work accomplishments, incredibly annoying.

Have you or anyone else in here been able to establish the line between “hey - I support what you do and everything you need to be successful” and “HEY! By the way - I need to support THESE things I am doing for us to be successful”

i have more thoughts and maybe more to say about this topic but I wanted to see how the thread is feeling so I can maybe form my posts better

:lol: Says she's 22 so I assume he's young too, so why not. I used to do the outrageous opener too. Philosophy was it's more likely to get a response than "hey", and you can smooth it over when she responds. Young boy stuff though.

damn i always wanted to visit London too late for me unfortunately
Adding Iran to the list.
It's Baskin Robbins across the pond
1000001104.png

Was supposed to catch a flight this weekend. My dumbass was sitting at the wrong gate and didn't catch on until 10 minutes after the plane left. Went down to get rebooked and as I'm standing there some girl asks me if I'm in line. Pretty weak rizz but I oblige her. Long story short, her flight got canceled and I invite her to stay with me for the night. She gives the usual spiel about how she never does this, not a people person woopty woop but she was clearly hinting that she didn't want to get a hotel.

I grab the uber and we get back to my place. Did I mention she has a 1 year old? We're sitting there talking and the baby starts reaching for her boob and just snatches that thang out :lol: . I'm sitting there thinking save some for me. After a while she changes into her pj's. Pink shorts and matching top. Classic fat *** small boob figure. I go to the bathroom and when I come back she's feeding and both her nipples are out 😫. Lil mama was sucking one and just playing with the other one. My mirror neurons going brazy at this point.

We keep talking and she mentions an ex girlfriend. Talk some more and yea..she likes women and is cool with sharing. Keep talking and she says she's going to a Laker game this week, her cousin got her tickets. Says he just got traded to Phoenix. Without me asking she offers to take me to the next game. I'm like man..this **** keeps getting better and better :lol:. Couldn't do much hanky panky because the baby was up all night but the stage is set. She's black but she's from San Diego so she kinda has a Mexican accent. Supposed to come back and see me for Halloween so we'll see what happens

Last edited:
Was supposed to catch a flight this weekend. My dumbass was sitting at the wrong gate and didn't catch on until 10 minutes after the plane left. Went down to get rebooked and as I'm standing there some girl asks me if I'm in line. Pretty weak rizz but I oblige her. Long story short, her flight got canceled and I invite her to stay with me for the night. She gives the usual spiel about how she never does this, not a people person woopty woop but she was clearly hinting that she didn't want to get a hotel.

I grab the uber and we get back to my place. Did I mention she has a 1 year old? We're sitting there talking and the baby starts reaching for her boob and just snatches that thang out :lol: . I'm sitting there thinking save some for me. After a while she changes into her pj's. Pink shorts and matching top. Classic fat *** small boob figure. I go to the bathroom and when I come back she's feeding and both her nipples are out 😫. Lil mama was sucking one and just playing with the other one.

We keep talking and she mentions an ex girlfriend. Talk some more and yea..she likes women and is cool with sharing. Keep talking and she says she's going to a Laker game this week, her cousin got her tickets. Says he just got traded to Phoenix. Without me asking she offers to take me to the next game. I'm like man..this **** keeps getting better and better :lol:. Couldn't do much hanky panky because the baby was up all night but the stage is set. She's black but she's from San Diego so she kinda has a Mexican accent. Supposed to come back and see me for Halloween so we'll see what happens

Turned an L into a W :pimp:

London women are eating me alive, they love American chocolate. 3 in 1 week. French, Polish and Indian. Hinge app went crazy, over 100 matches. I could live here.

a blinkin a blinkin been trying to tell *****s for years. I think the NTs road-man out that way right now :lol: :pimp:

I gotta book a trip

I broke my no kids rule this past weekend and I too am entertaining a mother. She has two though 9, and 4. Today is the first day I've been sober since Thursday not gunna lie watching my ex pack her stuff and move out like that hits you in the chest. Regardless I was in the field all weekend. Friday was uneventful for the most part got some dances and two numbers but those probably won't turn into anything.

Saturday was productive though..I was at the bar talking to another one of the assistant basketball coaches and I feel a tug on my hair, I just got my locs done that morning so it really pissed me off I turn around and she's right in my face smiling. She's lightskin 5'2-3ish, long black hair, nice body on her.

Me: "Can I pull your hair?"

Her : "You can do whatever you want"

Me:

giphy (15).gif

She sat in my lap for about 15 min and we talked, danced a few times and then she gave me her number and IG. It wasn't even midnight yet so I wasn't going to be up under her all night. It's 2 am and she catches me outside about to get an Uber and she offers me a ride back to her spot. She got the uber instead. We get there and that's when I notice all of the ankle biter accessories, shoes, toys, clothes etc. She must've saw my eyes wondering and she told me they were staying at their dads for the weekend. She changed into some short shorts and a crop top, cut the tv on for background noise and we start going at it.

BUT I didn't have any rubbers with me and she is clearly FERTILE, so before I ended up being baby father #2 we chilled and fell asleep. Supposed to be going to see her again this week on Wed. Won't be w/o protection this time.

Last edited:
Was supposed to catch a flight this weekend. My dumbass was sitting at the wrong gate and didn't catch on until 10 minutes after the plane left.
Never take personal blame for being at the wrong gate, these mother****ers make it complex on purpose. They don't even be telling you. ****'s only said on speaker when they switch the gates and one more time when they start boarding :smh:

Saturday was productive though..I was at the bar talking to another one the assistant basketball coaches and I feel a tug on my hair, I just got my locs done that morning so it really pissed me off I turn around and she's right in my face smiling.
I hate that. I'm tired of being snuck up on then pulled, pinched or outright groped as a "Hello" and then turning around like "Who the ****???" just to see them smiling or laughing at it. I'm all for physical touch, but I want to see who's touching me first. You'd think THEY would get that...

BUT I didn't have any rubbers with me and she is clearly FERTILE, so before I ended up being baby father #2 we chilled and fell asleep. Supposed to be going to see her again this week on Wed. Won't be w/o protection this time.
storm2006 storm2006

roll-safe-clever.gif

Never take personal blame for being at the wrong gate, these mother****ers make it complex on purpose. They don't even be telling you. ****'s only said on speaker when they switch the gates and one more time when they start boarding :smh:

I hate that. I'm tired of being snuck up on then pulled, pinched or outright groped as a "Hello" and then turning around like "Who the ****???" just to see them smiling or laughing at it. I'm all for physical touch, but I want to see who's touching me first. You'd think THEY would get that...

storm2006 storm2006

roll-safe-clever.gif

Man look if EYE did that the bouncers would throw me up out of there with the swiftness if they said so.

Double standards are crazy.

I’m out the field, but still a hell of a PG :lol:. Shooting **** for sport. Layups. Hit me if you up this way.

April 1st -5th in the spring that's when I'm on break.

Going to try to line up some situations in December on a 3 day weekend too but that one is going to be tougher to make work. April is locked in though barring any big changes.

Imma need y'all to tell me the best hotels to stay at though. Last time I went we were too far out the way.

Last edited:
If she likes you she will meet you just about anywhere.

true but she most certainly will also judge in that context... relatedly it can also be the case for a true 1st link circumstance that she doesn't know if or really doesn't like the guy like that but will entertain the possibility

Back
Top Bottom