Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Man, I was somewhat turnt yesterday so I came back to check the thread, re-read those WASHED KING WASHED KING posts and am dying laughing. My girl literally came into the room while getting ready for work and asked if I was okay and what was so funny :lol:

This man paid $80 for top, was driving all over the place, smashed twice while still meeting his professional duties and justified it with gambling. And I still believe he’s living with his girl!!

My guy is on his prime Jordan **** out here. I cant tell if this was an out of body experience or this is an evolution but I’m here for it :nthat:

Man, I was somewhat turnt yesterday so I came back to check the thread, re-read those WASHED KING WASHED KING posts and am dying laughing. My girl literally came into the room while getting ready for work and asked if I was okay and what was so funny :lol:

This man paid $80 for top, was driving all over the place, smashed twice while still meeting his professional duties and justified it with gambling. And I still believe he’s living with his girl!!

My guy is on his prime Jordan **** out here. I cant tell if this was an out of body experience or this is an evolution but I’m here for it :nthat:

I'm barely functioning at work right now man.

Both of the joints from this weekend are mad at me currently. The ex-stripper from Friday night called me while I was out with the other one on Saturday. I hit ignore on the first call but apparently the travel nurse picked up a FaceTime from her after we left the party. We were like 4 deep in the backseat of my cousin's sedan and the travel nurse answered the call while she was sitting in my lap.

I apparently grabbed my phone threw it the front seat and told my cousin to hang up and hold my phone (I was told this yesterday cause I blacked out I don't remember it.) So she's mad at me cause she saw me with another woman. She's the fighting type too so I gotta be careful. Then the travel nurse was mad at me cause she asked me if I pulled out and I said and I quote "I have no clue". She got over it though and she still wants to kick it again so I'm guessing I get a pass.

Last edited:
Appreciate the NT family for introducing me to hinge ...

Been seeing this Dominican chick from NJ... She invited me to the crib the day after Thanksgiving and I smashed. We went on two dates been chatting for a few weeks and hit it off pretty well...

She actually just texted me while I'm writing this message....

Flourish my bredren ..

It’s actually been the mom and not my girl who has been pressing me about the Holidays. I called my brother yesterday and asked what the Christmas plans were. He said that they were excited for me and mom to come through. He had no specific details, though. Told him we’re going to have to take a 180. Called my mom (who already got a flight) and told her the same thing.

Displacing the family is so much and I haven’t even thought about presents yet. I need to button up at least my family’s moves by the end of the week but got damb :lol:

On top of all this, my girl started showing me rings and cribs/communities she likes last night and today she wants to talk dogs and baby/dog names :sick: :smh: |l

It’s actually been the mom and not my girl who has been pressing me about the Holidays. I called my brother yesterday and asked what the Christmas plans were. He said that they were excited for me and mom to come through. He had no specific details, though. Told him we’re going to have to take a 180. Called my mom (who already got a flight) and told her the same thing.

Displacing the family is so much and I haven’t even thought about presents yet. I need to button up at least my family’s moves by the end of the week but got damb :lol:

On top of all this, my girl started showing me rings and cribs/communities she likes last night and today she wants to talk dogs and baby/dog names :sick: :smh: |l

She's about to make you retire man.

After this Christmas it's a wrap for you.

giphy (19).gif

This TAY summit can’t come fast enough

You mean storm bachelor party? :evil:

Sounds like we ain’t invited at this rate

EYE had 5 NTers at mine FOR THE RECORD

I honestly don’t know if I was joking or not about the bringing Gianna Michaels out of retirement in lieu of a bachelor party comment or not :lol:
If there is one, yall are certainly invited if you want to come :nthat:

The hardest part of this phase seems like just navigating what hills you want to die on. I am a long cycle thinker though which is why dog/kid names are coming up.

Can't be giving her this much power over you unless she's paying at least half.

I got a Q3 2024 life changing play in the mix depending on how my end of year review goes and the decisions they make. It is actually what determines the structural integrity of this plan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom