Hip-Hop Posters (Web Store Now Open For Business) Vol. Hip-Hop Vol. Shameless Self-Promotion

Thanks for the input guys. I'm bound to get the darn fonts right soon haha
Currently studying graphic design. Doing this as a side project basically, until I get bored with it.

GHIMS, NaS poster will be coming soon. Probably something Illmatic inspired :smokin

I actually did something nas related

Was messing around in letterpress today. I went ahead and slipped a copy underneath one of my former proffesors door. Lol not sure she understands the slang term meaning.

Last edited:
Haha.

I'm so jelly you've got an actual letterpress you can mess around with

Yeah, i wish i could mess around in there more. Unfortunately, I have to work more on portfolio building stuff but i'll try to make a post in here next time im in there. I always go mind blank when i'm in front of the press and cant think of things to make.

I'm doing a identity proposal for my portfolio so i'll post when it's done. Should be by friday....i hope.

Last edited:
Greetings folks.

Don't know if NT has an appreciation for logos/branding/identities, but I just completed this today.

The Shared Knowledge Literacy Foundation helps raise additional funds by selling used books on Amazon so that they can support charitable programs that help encourage education and the importance of reading. The act of reading provided the inspiration for the mark. The colors and the corporate pattern were inspired by the most popular charitable giving season, Christmas

See the rest of the pics HERE

Last edited:
these are awesome!

is it possible to do the effects on the two below in photoshop?  Like the cartoon-y biggy smalls baby and run dmc?  or do you have to draw / make the pieces by hand and put them together??

New drop!

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/98590/[/URL]"]

[/quote]

Thanks man.

I made these with a program called Illustrator, which is a vector based illustration program. Basically it means that you can create an image that will be infinitely scaleable and will never pixellate. You can do this in Photoshop too, but I'm not too sure how. Do a google search for Vector Illustration Photoshop and you'll find hundreds of tutorials and walkthroughs that can help you out.

Thanks man.

I made these with a program called Illustrator, which is a vector based illustration program. Basically it means that you can create an image that will be infinitely scaleable and will never pixellate. You can do this in Photoshop too, but I'm not too sure how. Do a google search for Vector Illustration Photoshop and you'll find hundreds of tutorials and walkthroughs that can help you out.

just use live trace right?

Thanks man.

just use live trace right?

I really only use live trace as a last resort. It's so easy to fall into bad habits with that tool.

Back
Top Bottom