His name is now Wiz Rose

laugh.gif
 a beauty shop full of bitter $#%# is the perfect description
some dudes prolly got bossip n mediatakeout open in the next tabs 
30t6p3b.gif

acting like yall know these ppl life stories verbatim...

Dude's gonna go Nas bitter in two years when she leaves him and collab with King Gordy for a Frail Meets Fat concept album about the Nine Circles of Hell. Hope he knows what he's getting into with this.
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
At the foolish hate in here..Dude is happy, let him live and do his thing, why are you all so concerned about his personal life and who he chooses to be with or marry? Amber is in the spotlight so even if she slept with ONE person before Wiz you all would have already branded her a *#+..Aren't 99.9% of you in the same boat (or worse) as Wiz? I know you guys don't want to believe it or accept it but....Your girlfriends have gotten the business plenty of times from people other than you .But let me guess I'm on niketalk so everyone smashes virgins who are dimes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh and Kanye stans don't forget Deuces remix where Kanye's verse is practically edited fully due to his high level of saltiness for Amber
sick.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

roll.gif
At the foolish hate in here..Dude is happy, let him live and do his thing, why are you all so concerned about his personal life and who he chooses to be with or marry? Amber is in the spotlight so even if she slept with ONE person before Wiz you all would have already branded her a *#+..Aren't 99.9% of you in the same boat (or worse) as Wiz? I know you guys don't want to believe it or accept it but....Your girlfriends have gotten the business plenty of times from people other than you .But let me guess I'm on niketalk so everyone smashes virgins who are dimes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh and Kanye stans don't forget Deuces remix where Kanye's verse is practically edited fully due to his high level of saltiness for Amber
sick.gif

that is CORRECT. *chrisfarleyinBillyMadisonvoice

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Man, Big Sean be in the studio with Ye and Wiz.

I know everytime he see Wiz with Amber he be like...

Spoiler [+]

tumblr_ljiuaf5JF01qhedrho1_500.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Man, Big Sean be in the studio with Ye and Wiz.

I know everytime he see Wiz with Amber he be like...

Spoiler [+]

tumblr_ljiuaf5JF01qhedrho1_500.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
consequence-313x313.jpg
What about me?

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Dude's gonna go Nas bitter in two years when she leaves him and collab with King Gordy for a Frail Meets Fat concept album about the Nine Circles of Hell. Hope he knows what he's getting into with this.
ohwell.gif
LAWL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Why ya'll always so concerned? this !!%# is weird to me.
This.

Cats weren't saying a thing about this girl when she was with Kanye. Their lord and savior.

Now cats trying to play Wiz for doing the same thing.

And Kanye *%%** $@* still crying about her.

So MAYBE she really is a keeper?

And maybe that many of you really are that lame about yours......

Which is why I ain't even make it past the 1st page.

And I guess Jay is fake because he married Beyonce after what he spit on his first verse in "Big Pimpin'"?

You shorties need to get your mind's right. People grow and mature.

You will too some day.....

how is she any different now than when she was dating Kanye?
eyes.gif

a lot of you guys need to grow up

Originally Posted by Grey

how is she any different now than when she was dating Kanye?
eyes.gif

a lot of you guys need to grow up

Perhaps it's obvious that she is jumping from rapper to rapper.  We knew Kanye had lost his mind after his mom passed away.  And I don't remember hearing that Kanye and Amber planned on getting married. 

Kinda like the saying, "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, you, you, just can't get fooled again" (Bush)

these threads always turn out the same

"amber is a jump"
"you guys weren't saying that when she was with kanye"
"let that boy simp"

Originally Posted by MrBrown

btw... Kush and OG shoulda been the album...

He goofed big time by releasing that as just a mixtape and following up with Rolling Papers.
30t6p3b.gif
From what I heard it was wack. I've only seen a video from it and decided the album wasn't worth my time.

He peaked early and now he's wifing a stripper? Damn. Homeboy is officially done.

Kanye is prolly doin the mcnulty gif. Right now

Wiz is def whipped tho ..

Originally Posted by AEA18

I don't love 'em, I don't chase 'em I duck 'em.
laugh.gif

Jay z said something similar yet nobody gives him crap for it.

True that beyonce > amber, but still. It's the principle!

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by AEA18

I don't love 'em, I don't chase 'em I duck 'em.
laugh.gif

Jay z said something similar yet nobody gives him crap for it.

True that beyonce > amber, but still. It's the principle!
jay is like 50 you expect him to "duck 'em" forever?
wiz is what 20? and he wifed up a jump stripper who ran thru half the industry 
laugh.gif
 you can see why mans are clowning 

I could care less either way, pre or post amber, wiz is wack 
roll.gif

How is she a garden tool though?

Unless you met your shorty in the sandbox she sucked some penis and swallow some kids too, is she a garden tool?
Kanye flew homegirl to Paris and let her sit in front seat, she wasn't a ++% then. It was all 
pimp.gif

Aside from Ye, how many rappers do you know she has been with for certain? Or do you believe everything you read?

And why do yall keep saying she been with half of the industry. Name some names or keep that bossip talk off the site.

Back
Top Bottom