Hispanic Areas in San Jose ?

What are the Hispanic Areas in San Jose? Please give me as much detail as possible.. if there one main area that has a large hispanic population.. I am tryingto expand my business and feel that San Jose area would be nice and I want to go check out the hispanic areas b/c that would be my main clientelle.. thanks inadvance!!!

Originally Posted by S Dizzel

cell phones
There's a million cell phone sellers on king and story
laugh.gif
. Damn, uhm. . . . maybe around Capitol and Story? Pretty much anywhere aroundStory
laugh.gif

I know there are a ton of cell phone shops in the area.. but this is an out of the box type of thinking/ concept.. its not like your regular metro or mom n popcell phone shop lol but i really need to cater to the hispanic market

Originally Posted by daprescription

If you want to put a specific area, probably King and Story.
You can even get a green card at King/Story. Anywhere in the East Side pretty much.

y mexicans though? do the cell phones come with a burrito or something?
haha
jk, no racista

Originally Posted by S Dizzel

I know there are a ton of cell phone shops in the area.. but this is an out of the box type of thinking/ concept.. its not like your regular metro or mom n pop cell phone shop lol but i really need to cater to the hispanic market
will they be like for calling/texting to mexico?

if so get at me, i need one realtalk
laugh.gif

the eastside is pretty much your best bet...if not try down willow street or anywhere around that area.

the eastside is pretty much your best bet...if not try down willow street or anywhere around that area.

Back
Top Bottom