History Lesson: Air Trainer "sc" III Retro: Photographic Tour

thanks for the info and pics. air trainers are def comfy as hell.

e81358b34ee067d5c978c446b61d84da3dc5ed7.pjpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
When did these drop?! info please. there amazing.

^ Another 'blank canvas' for Dunks r nice...
smile.gif
Would like to see what you would do to those...

Wally - I guess you're right about the Retros... Never really the same... Do you happen to know which of the ATIIIs were the most limited in #s produced?Medicines? Viotechs? or now the Transformers?

dunksrnice, 2005 release 679066-111. pys has a sz 9. ebay had a few from local e-retailers. they barely sold much like other past general releases. under theradar type status

I never gave a crap about Jordan because the dudes a bum but Bo Jackson, that was an athlete. Grown up playing sports that was "The Man" to me. D.J.Dozier (go head and google him) and Deion Sanders were dope as well but Bo had me wanting to have all the Trainers.

xilegacy,

Last time I checked eBay they were going for $80-100 but of course the price can always fluctuate.

Hey Wally:

Always good to see you are still grindin' away on the Trainer fixation
tongue.gif

Still fiendin for a pair of Medicine Balls and Viotechs myself - hope things are good & keep up the great PS / online work
smile.gif

As for the NTer asking if they ever dropped a Chloro colourway I think the answer is NO - they kept that for the AT 1.

If Nike ever drops the AIR TRAINER III on Nike ID
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

88d35fc74b816d62ce5cc964b993d99c430a40d.pjpg

my homie just copped these for 80 bucks. not bad
yet my other friend paid 200 for the transformers

definetly a slept on trainer!

so sick indecs. wrong order though lol
35315d406eccc9b910055ba4078d4ac8e736728.pjpg

Such a basic and simple colorway. but it works just perfectly. i dont know what to say. it puts my old beatup pair to shame. i'd give up half mycollection for a DS pair of those and the navy blue's. such a simple formula: white based, with one core color and some accent, and you have a winner. itsbeen nikes winning formula for the late 90s.

whered you find them btw and what condition. i wonder where they were held for 5 years to look so white. that outrigger and pastic forefoot trim yellows almostinstantly

Thanks Wally! I'm sooo happy with them, can't stop looking at 'em.
It's exactly how you describe it... white (and/or black) and shades of grey as base colours, and a little accent colour and that's all you needbasically. Works best on most shoes imo.

I was lucky enough to win them on german eBay for 87 euros shipped
smile.gif

The winner listed them as DS, never worn, but they have been worn once or twice. I hate it when they do that. So I'm trying to get a little refund.

But I can't complain, they're the freshest Trainers in my collection.

Regal Blues!!! I need those. Anyway since this post is open i will post what i have in Air Trainer SC's.

pimp.gif
great info thanks! I prefer the trainer 91s and actual SC trainers though, but any bo jackson sig shoe is crack

Wow Great Post. These are one of my favorite Shoes of all time!. Thanks for all the great pics.

any thread with a great photographic history of a great shoe AND a DJ Dozier reference is okay by me... thanks Wally!

Back
Top Bottom