History Lesson: Air Trainer "sc" III Retro: Photographic Tour

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Wally, did you ever make an AT1 "History Lesson"?
wow.. i missed this post from awhile back.. I havent done a complete history from the beginning with how the idea of the trainer came about. itsincention. the originial sketches and finally the finished product. throw in diff. tongue designs and it can pretty messy. i could then talk about the newrebirth zoom trainers, the FTs, even the lows.

but for now i just have a catalog of the air trainer 1 RETROs, from 2000 to 2008 with style codes in order by year produced:
http://wallyhopp.googlepages.com/nikeairtrainer

I've owned several pairs of Medicine Balls and I don't know how many pairs of Bo's period. But it goes III's > SCs > Is.

Thank you for a beautiful post. Wanted to say that first.

Now I must go thru & oogle @ pics & drop comments lol.

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

thanks for the info and pics. air trainers are def comfy as hell.

e81358b34ee067d5c978c446b61d84da3dc5ed7.pjpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
When did these drop?! info please. there amazing.
,tasty!

i think the pair i had back in the day is missing! must have been 1987 or 88 - can't remember exactly, but i had a pair that was white/grey with greenaccents...

but overall, very comprehensive. nice!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jesuse Christ!

What I wouldn't do for these, especially the orange and blue (no ohsnaps).

Nike needs to stop playing and release these man, and stop with all of those other BS colorways they put out.

These would sell like crazy with all these kids and their multi-colored outfits nowadays.

After some thought I think that ro22s (NT screenname IIRC) did up a chloro AT1 colourway for the ATIII that was custom a while back now...

I'm seeking out the AT III Transformers coulourway now

Ah man, I remember spring 89 I sold my Black Cement III's and some alpha forces to be able to buy the medicine balls. I could kick myself in the nuts forall the classics I threw away.

Great post. The AT IIIs are some of my all-time favorite Nikes (including Jordans). I had a pair of the Medicine Balls when I was in junior high. I have twopair of the retros -- black/white/carolina and black/grey. I'd like to pick up one more pair if I see them somewhere at a good price.

Great thread, nice to see most of y'all are feeling the Trainer III's.
Hard to find these in Canada as well as the Trainer I's.

TRAINER II'S ARE THE BEST especially the white,black, hot pink ones, if those are dropped I wouldn't be surprised to see them become the nextInfrareds, followed by the Trainer SC in white,orange, grey Royal, and then the trainer max 91 black and white, and yellow, grey, white

Back
Top Bottom