History of Nike Boxes..

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

That's probably it. I've heard about Cablevision censoring some websites. It's in their new Terms of Service they sent out in June.

Weird..

I just ran a domain search.. and it says that the domain/link doesn't even exist.. meaning it was never registered..
nerd.gif

good looks. i learned something new today.
pimp.gif

OP: try going to your local library and access the website there. or an internet cafe. they usually can access most websites.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the original nike boxes look so delicate, I like the colors though dope!
word. much better than what they give out right now
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dyzzle

good looks. i learned something new today.
pimp.gif

OP: try going to your local library and access the website there. or an internet cafe. they usually can access most websites.

THIS.
smile.gif

Yo that site is crack. I havnt seen a lot of those before. Nike really needs to go back to those 90-95 boxes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used FireFox, and Internet Explorer.. and I used Safari on my IPhone..
Iphones like to block some websites sometimes. It worked on my Touch Pro. But my friends IPonhe didnt show the site either. Like dudes said trygoing to the Library.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I used FireFox, and Internet Explorer.. and I used Safari on my IPhone..
i dont think its the browser. it's probably your internet provider. try the local library.

For real though, the orange boxes are wack compared to the earlier stuff. Pretty soon you'll start seeing the old boxes sold as "Retro" again.

Good lookin out on that site.
pimp.gif
Its crazy how much the boxes changed over the years.

OP you must be doing something wrong. Maybe your parents put some kinda parental block thing on your internet. Really though try the library or something.

Back
Top Bottom