History of Nike Boxes..

Originally Posted by YuraS718

To all the none believers (dudes post above)
OG JORDAN BOX

eek.gif
Wow

2q0t8bm.gif

anybody catch this stadium box under creative boxes, looks sick as hell and detailed also, might just cop this
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did you guys see some of the rare sample boxes they never used? Those look better than any of these.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

kobe needs his own boxes. lebron's slide right out without having to take apart the entire stack, especially when theyre at the bottom
smh.gif

I'm mad I didn't know about this site earlier.
smh.gif
Ordered a couple pairs online that didn't come with boxes a few months ago... this would havebeen a huge help back then.

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Originally Posted by McRaptor

OG JORDAN BOX

eek.gif
Wow
back off, I'm working on a trade with him already
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I need that box
devil.gif

yeah, thats my post.
i know the box looks kinda beat up, but its just my camera, imma try to borrow my friends because he has flash.
wooly, do you still wanna trade your OG starbury box? you have to ship out first though, and make sure its double boxed.
i live in seattle, how much you think shipping is gonna be?

do you guys know if this site is legit? I was looking in the store and found the Nike Air Pressure box. I think I might buy it, $300 is steep though...

2a8289x.jpg

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

hello can some post a hyperlink i could just click on
i am interested in seeing them but the link isnt working for me.
Can someone please help me out.
IDK I think you and OP must be within a certain region where your provider is blocking the signal, sometimes copy and pasting can render the link useless due to your ISP's restrictions, try typing it out within the browser

and I have to agree with J Dilla the "create your box" option has me playing with this thing for hours
anybody peep this?? people are so creative
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Originally Posted by McRaptor

OG JORDAN BOX

eek.gif
Wow
back off, I'm working on a trade with him already
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I need that box
devil.gif

yeah, thats my post.
i know the box looks kinda beat up, but its just my camera, imma try to borrow my friends because he has flash.
wooly, do you still wanna trade your OG starbury box? you have to ship out first though, and make sure its double boxed.
i live in seattle, how much you think shipping is gonna be?
I just looked it up and its only a few bucks. I agree to ship first and will give you a tracking number so I'll need one from you as well.Check your PM, I sent you my personal info so you can get in contact with me. I'm gonna need the same so I won't be scammed. It's just a box butthat OG Jordan box is just
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

-------------------------------------
To:Laced Up Jordans.niketalk
Sent:September 11, 2009, 3:07 pm

edit your last post. some people still think it's real. It just seems like he cant access it

Dudes is TOO funny.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

-------------------------------------
To:Laced Up Jordans.niketalk
Sent:September 11, 2009, 3:07 pm

edit your last post. some people still think it's real. It just seems like he cant access it

Dudes is TOO funny.

When did I send you this?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom