HIT AND RUN...ALMOST DEAD NO JOKE!!

LOL this is actually funny ##! hell ... "IN a SENse" because I used to have a cb radio in my car and would listen to the truckers up and down thehighway talk...

with out a doubt they do talk about running DF's off the road...

oh man the things truckers talk about you would never believe

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

A lot of truck drivers really dont know they hit you unless you tail them down and get them to pull over.my gramps drives one and he says that hes hit a couple of cars without knowing.he said you dont feel anythign because the truck is so big.what you could do is try to find witnesses and ask them if they seen what the truck looked like ,did it have any distinguising characteristics(designs,logos,etc.),license plate number.

eek.gif
.... Are you serious fam? First off anyone that's hit multiple cars operating that thing should be off the road... coupled with the fact thathe's your GRAMPS?
eek.gif

No disrespect, but it may be time for him to hang it up.
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

A lot of truck drivers really dont know they hit you unless you tail them down and get them to pull over.my gramps drives one and he says that hes hit a couple of cars without knowing.he said you dont feel anythign because the truck is so big.what you could do is try to find witnesses and ask them if they seen what the truck looked like ,did it have any distinguising characteristics(designs,logos,etc.),license plate number.

eek.gif
.... Are you serious fam? First off anyone that's hit multiple cars operating that thing should be off the road... coupled with the fact that he's your GRAMPS?
eek.gif

No disrespect, but it may be time for him to hang it up.
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Naw my pops own a trucking company and has been driving trucks for like 15 years he has told me the samething. Also he has told me that 90% of dudes that drivetrucks are pure @*%$%%#%. He know dudes that have built in high beams lights in front of their just to flash in the cars in front of them to blind so they cancrash. Alot of fool dudes drive trucks. My dad hates just about anyone that drives trucks he just does it because it pays good and he has been doing it for solong. Guys when your driving my best advice is to stay the hell away from all trucks its not worth it at all.

Man thank god your alive, I hope they catch that trucker, those 18 wheelers and dump truck drivers need to chill.

goddamn, glad you are still alive. why did the truck turn right? he did not see you?

First, glad you are ok. You were very lucky. Damn those photos are pretty intense though, looks almost impossible that anyone could walk away from that car.

Back
Top Bottom