Hit and run on my vehicle, scratches..no dent. PICS

Dealership saying it's probably gonna be over 500 lol inexpensive? U guys are ballers

Dealership saying it's probably gonna be over 500 lol inexpensive? U guys are ballers

Bro don't go to the dealership :lol:

They always rake you over the coals. Go to a mom and pop shop they'll knock that out for wayyy less

Only option is to file under your collision unless you can get camera footage. Tell your adjuster to set you up for an inspection & see if the estimate is worth filing & paying your deductible or just paying out of pocket. Sorry for the loss.

I just went to ask. I'm turning this lease in soon and he said just turn it in at the end of lease and hope its not expensive. He said the damages look over 500 tho

Kinda hard to tell since I'm on mobile, but that might be paint transfer OP. If it's paint transfer you can clay bar it out for the most part.

Last edited:
I could also go to a mom and pop shop and see if they can fix it to a point where it looks aight not brand new

I just went to ask. I'm turning this lease in soon and he said just turn it in at the end of lease and hope its not expensive. He said the damages look over 500 tho
If I get a new bumper over 500

Bout to go buy nail polish remover and see how much it works lol
man i'm telling you go get a $1 box of magic erasers and follow the instructions, all you need is a little bit of elbow grease

try that first before any chemical

Last edited:
Touch up paint. Insurance won't help. I push a Infiniti and park far as hell away from stores or directly in front. Kept it in a parking garage until I got a house with a garage.

You gotta be a defensive parker these days, some beat up old Taurus probably swiped you not giving a mothaf#ck.

Some old lady scraped my 99 hoopty in the parking lot a few years back (rear quarter of the bumper was scratched to hell)

Went to the toyota body shop, total cost to repaint that joint was about $800.

Went through her insurance so I ain't pay **** :lol: just giving a little bit of reference.

man i'm telling you go get a $1 box of magic erasers and follow the instructions, all you need is a little bit of elbow grease
try that first before any chemical

You trolling me man

Hes not trolling you. Those things are legit. I used them to shine up the rims on my whip b4 i got this truck.

Get some magic erasers n use a lil water. That dont work try and add a lil goo gone to the magic eraser.

Bout to go buy nail polish remover and see how much it works lol

Nooooo! Do not do that.

Nail polish remover will eat through the clear coat, horrible idea.

I was about to buy some Mother's to clean my rims but I have a few magic erasers under the sink I didn't even think to use. Saturday morning can't get here quick enough.

Touch up paint. Insurance won't help. I push a Infiniti and park far as hell away from stores or directly in front. Kept it in a parking garage until I got a house with a garage.

You gotta be a defensive parker these days, some beat up old Taurus probably swiped you not giving a mothaf#ck.

So friggin' true, bro.

OP, i wish i had advice but i don't. I would say just take the L. Especially if you don't really like nor care for the car. Just make sure to park in driveways or secured areas with cameras, from now on.

i have always been a very defensive parker. for reasons like this, but some parking you can't avoid

Back
Top Bottom