HIV news break! New antiviral drug reduces HIV infection by up to 78%

Originally Posted by Lamak

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

finding cure for Cancer > finding cure for AIDS
How could you simply say one is greater then the other? a life is a life..
One can be prevented, one (from the information we have now) can't.

You ignant bruh?

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

Im goin RAW!!!

laugh.gif

It will just cause the HIV virus to mutate. Look at that new strain of gonorrhea and MRSA. Some strains of the HIV virus is already known to be resistent to many of the drugs we have now.

It will just cause the HIV virus to mutate. Look at that new strain of gonorrhea and MRSA. Some strains of the HIV virus is already known to be resistent to many of the drugs we have now.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

They have an AIDS cure already, some guy overseas was completely virus free after a painful process.

Only thing is these cure MUTATE the virus into a more deadly strain...(as seen in "I am Legend")

Imma start preparin my fortress now

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

They have an AIDS cure already, some guy overseas was completely virus free after a painful process.

Only thing is these cure MUTATE the virus into a more deadly strain...(as seen in "I am Legend")

Imma start preparin my fortress now

you have to take this before you have sex.

Good for Africa and DC I guess, but I'm not gonna go around popping pills before smanging questionable women, just wont smang questionable women.

you have to take this before you have sex.

Good for Africa and DC I guess, but I'm not gonna go around popping pills before smanging questionable women, just wont smang questionable women.

Just 78% though?

I know they have the complete cure, They just want people to spend more money
30t6p3b.gif

Just 78% though?

I know they have the complete cure, They just want people to spend more money
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom