HJ's .. Yay or Nay?

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

2JZ GTE > HJs
jay-z1.jpg
+
jay-z1.jpg

?

Anyways... wouldn't turn one down, but hj's are ehhh. Haven't met a chick that can give me one as good as I can give myself...

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

2JZ GTE > HJs
jay-z1.jpg
+
jay-z1.jpg

?

Anyways... wouldn't turn one down, but hj's are ehhh. Haven't met a chick that can give me one as good as I can give myself...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by DT43

HELL no man..
laugh.gif
at girls that actually think that +#@@ feels good, to have someone chafing up and down our ****. 99% of girls in my age group (18-22)have no idea what they're doing what it comes to HJs (or even BJs for that matter)

one of my friends actually got a cut on his thing from a girl giving him a HJ, said it stung like hell and he couldnt even masturbate for a while
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"Are u virgin?"
is that supposed to be to me, or to said girl? im confused.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by DT43

HELL no man..
laugh.gif
at girls that actually think that +#@@ feels good, to have someone chafing up and down our ****. 99% of girls in my age group (18-22)have no idea what they're doing what it comes to HJs (or even BJs for that matter)

one of my friends actually got a cut on his thing from a girl giving him a HJ, said it stung like hell and he couldnt even masturbate for a while
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"Are u virgin?"
is that supposed to be to me, or to said girl? im confused.

laugh.gif
man if she asked me that id tell her to get the helll on..use your hands to make me a sammich after I finish fapping
I can do that myself

laugh.gif
man if she asked me that id tell her to get the helll on..use your hands to make me a sammich after I finish fapping
I can do that myself

Back
Top Bottom