HMMM..Have you ever wondered about this?? 0.O

it is what it is, im more worried about banks and rich corporations getting bail out money then spending that bail out money on corporate vacation trips then some dude that aint got a pot to piss in getting his crumbs from milking the system.

that being said im not working and im going to school, i need to try to get on ebt myself.

Cuz they buy what they cant afford, which put majority of them in that situation in the first place.

Cuz they buy what they cant afford, which put majority of them in that situation in the first place.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Same thing I noticed

It fills me with rage. Ill admit, I was receiving EBT for a month or two but needed a lil extra cash so I got a second job and brought me a couple dollars over the limit and they took my aid.

its just not fair for those that really need it. While these people are enjoying their new cars and some have even bought houses with the free money they get meanwhile Im barelly making it and keep almost 0 of what I make working. Its all messed up.

rageeeeeee

- its a wonder how people like you get through in life.

.....my wife sometimes gets upset that we make too much money for pell grant, or that people come to the pharmacy she works at in a Benz while using a medicaid card, etc. so what? be glad you're fortunate to NOT have to use one or be on any type of assistance.........grow up.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Same thing I noticed

It fills me with rage. Ill admit, I was receiving EBT for a month or two but needed a lil extra cash so I got a second job and brought me a couple dollars over the limit and they took my aid.

its just not fair for those that really need it. While these people are enjoying their new cars and some have even bought houses with the free money they get meanwhile Im barelly making it and keep almost 0 of what I make working. Its all messed up.

rageeeeeee

- its a wonder how people like you get through in life.

.....my wife sometimes gets upset that we make too much money for pell grant, or that people come to the pharmacy she works at in a Benz while using a medicaid card, etc. so what? be glad you're fortunate to NOT have to use one or be on any type of assistance.........grow up.

it seems to be some sort of stigma that if you live in a project or have to use a link card that you shouldn't be driving around in a nice car or doing something that is "reserved" for people with more money

it seems to be some sort of stigma that if you live in a project or have to use a link card that you shouldn't be driving around in a nice car or doing something that is "reserved" for people with more money

Originally Posted by jdi23

I just found me a girl that's gonna let me get some of that EBT money. People acting like they ashamed to whip out that EBT card. Hell ill pull that bish out like a black card and dare em to talk s#$%. I'm gonna be eating while they are looking like they got into a fight with hunger and lost.

Another thing that i noticed is that when I go into a dollar general. There is always some older person in there singing a hymn. Them spirituals still getting my people through them hard times. Sometimes I wanna just join in on some Boys II Men type s$%^ , but I just wait until I get into the car and remix it.
It's called Lone Star down here but getting 50% off or double food for an amount appreciation
pimp.gif

I just found me a girl that's gonna let me get some of that EBT money. People acting like they ashamed to whip out that EBT card. Hell ill pull that bish out like a black card and dare em to talk s#$%. I'm gonna be eating while they are looking like they got into a fight with hunger and lost.

Another thing that i noticed is that when I go into a dollar general. There is always some older person in there singing a hymn. Them spirituals still getting my people through them hard times. Sometimes I wanna just join in on some Boys II Men type s$%^ , but I just wait until I get into the car and remix it.
It's called Lone Star down here but getting 50% off or double food for an amount appreciation
pimp.gif

I'm a cashier so I see this everyday. It makes me laugh when someone goes to pay for their groceries, busts out the LV/Gucci wallet/purse and pays with their EBT card..
Then when I see them go outside into their Benz... makes me 
mad.gif
tired.gif

I'm a cashier so I see this everyday. It makes me laugh when someone goes to pay for their groceries, busts out the LV/Gucci wallet/purse and pays with their EBT card..
Then when I see them go outside into their Benz... makes me 
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

pimp.gif

They fancied it up and only call it Snap for the most part these days.  I wish I had one shoot I'd have all the name brand snacks.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

pimp.gif

They fancied it up and only call it Snap for the most part these days.  I wish I had one shoot I'd have all the name brand snacks.
pimp.gif

seen it before, folks paid for $200 worth of groceries with a link card, as i walked out i seen all those groceries being loaded into a $30,000 volvo

seen it before, folks paid for $200 worth of groceries with a link card, as i walked out i seen all those groceries being loaded into a $30,000 volvo

Back
Top Bottom