Hmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Dude is sus

say that to his face and see what happens.................

boshflop.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

I swear some of you guys just sit in front of the tv just looking for something that you'd like to consider gay. I looked and that clip and saw mic check, you guys see penis. You got too much d on your mind.

Com'on fam'.... That didn't look feminine to you????
grin.gif

Im not one to reach..... But that looked super female-!++
laugh.gif

I swear some of you guys just sit in front of the tv just looking for something that you'd like to consider gay. I looked and that clip and saw mic check, you guys see penis. You got too much d on your mind.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

It's borderline nothing to even speculate about anymore.

He might as well stop trying to hide it and stop fronting.

It's borderline nothing to even speculate about anymore.

He might as well stop trying to hide it and stop fronting.

There's always that ONE dude in a thread that tries to be the voice of reason and ends up sounding dumb 

There's always that ONE dude in a thread that tries to be the voice of reason and ends up sounding dumb 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

hmmmmmm

...Really? This is gay?

Just cause you saw that and envisioned chris bosh giving you oral pleasure does not make him gay.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

hmmmmmm

...Really? This is gay?

Just cause you saw that and envisioned chris bosh giving you oral pleasure does not make him gay.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

grin.gif

laugh.gif

- im telling you man, i came in here with the same attitude thinking cats was just reaching for lulz. after i seen the video though?  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

grin.gif

laugh.gif

- im telling you man, i came in here with the same attitude thinking cats was just reaching for lulz. after i seen the video though?  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom