Hoarders Finale Preview Vol. Rat Hoarder

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/01/03/must-see-hoarders-finale-preview-man-hoards-rats/#more-28797
dude hoards rats 
sick.gif

disgusting... lol the rats don't have enough material for nesting they go after the guy's hair.

disgusting... lol the rats don't have enough material for nesting they go after the guy's hair.

On a similar note, don't yall think that the people on American Pickers are hoarders lowkey?

(the sellers, not the two dudes buying)

On a similar note, don't yall think that the people on American Pickers are hoarders lowkey?

(the sellers, not the two dudes buying)

how is this dude not dead...rats carry so many diseases..and hes like breathing in their feces...everything.

how is this dude not dead...rats carry so many diseases..and hes like breathing in their feces...everything.

I stopped watching this show for a while. But do they even show normal people that just hoard stuff anymore?
I've seen commercials and all that I've been seeing are people hoarding dead animals and poop.

I stopped watching this show for a while. But do they even show normal people that just hoard stuff anymore?
I've seen commercials and all that I've been seeing are people hoarding dead animals and poop.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Love this show 
laugh.gif

same here...

i watch animal hoarders on Animal Planet and that show is so damn gross
sick.gif
 and now my skin is crawling...

Back
Top Bottom