HoH Footlocker Yonge Street outside Eaton Centre

Just wanted to see if anyone has any information on what release and what they might have in the grand opening on Friday, also I've asked around and people are telling me completely different times as well for the opening lol.

So yeah any information appreciated!

as well I'm new to the forums so, if there is a topic about this or against the rules or anything sorry for the inconvenience. Just taking a browse around!

heard they open at 8? i could be wrong.. 

also wondering about the releases..

Tomorrow 8AM Barkley Posites will be for sale there. Via there twitter feed.  

WELP. Royals are being auctioned tonight. Hopefully there's a chance it drops on one of these 8 days.

so can anyone confirm how many pairs of barkleys they got and roughly how many people were lined up outside this morning?  Don't really care about the Barkleys but just want to see what kind of number HOH is getting.

Last edited:
so can anyone confirm how many pairs of barkleys they got and roughly how many people were lined up outside this morning?  Don't really care about the Barkleys but just want to see what kind of number HOH is getting.
11 pairs, and not sure about the size of the lineup, but I'm guessing over 50 or so from looking over my shoulder just before the ribbon was cut and the doors were opened.

Back
Top Bottom