HOH - HOUSE OF HOOPS * FOOTLOCKER - GRAND OPENINGS

Saturday is going to be insane . I would go only if they have some heat but really think I should wait for Santa Monica. I know people will camp out there probably starting tonight.

wow just saw that on my TL too, cant believe FTL actually tweeted it

now its gonna get blown up on all socia media smh...
mean.gif

got me thinking they getting heat now
nerd.gif

Last edited:

mean.gif

nerd.gif
Friday night + FTL tweeting it = You better start waiting in line now bruh 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

nerd.gif
IN WC? not likely....dont forget were talking bout the West Covina MALL! Not the Beverly Center!(hA) Fyi, i grew up in the SGV...

Friday night + FTL tweeting it = You better start waiting in line now bruh 
laugh.gif
nah i wouldn't camp overnight, maybe ill head over there in the morning
laugh.gif

IN WC? not likely....dont forget were talking bout the West Covina MALL! Not the Beverly Center!(hA) Fyi, i grew up in the SGV...
i know WC doesn't get many decent retros (mostly GR) similar to last months santa anita disappointing grand opening.

Im just surprised Footlocker decided to tweet about it letting the whole world know

nah i wouldn't camp overnight, maybe ill head over there in the morning
laugh.gif

i know WC doesn't get many decent retros (mostly GR) similar to last months santa anita disappointing grand opening.

Im just surprised Footlocker decided to tweet about it letting the whole world know
U never know!? Prolly put some Powder Blue 3's on deck in think they bringing the heat to us....

I'll probably head over in the morning too. I live in arcadia so the drive won't be bad at all

I'll probably head over in the morning too. I live in arcadia so the drive won't be bad at all
Ive stood in South Hills, Puente, Glendora n Whittier...so I grew up around that mall! Ill pass!!! Ready been disappointed once this week(MONDAY) so im purty certain I wont miss out on Royals or Breds..."LIKE IN DID MONDAY!!!!!!!!" haHA

U never know!? Prolly put some Powder Blue 3's on deck in think they bringing the heat to us....
lmao then theres gonna be a lot of disappointed people tomorrow morning
roll.gif
This is like taking the mystery box on a game show.

If you're 1st in line and it's the powder blues you be like 
mean.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

But if you're 1st in the line and it's the Royals you be like 
eek.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

This is like taking the mystery box on a game show.

If you're 1st in line and it's the powder blues you be like 
mean.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

But if you're 1st in the line and it's the Royals you be like 
eek.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
lmao i dont think it'll be bad like powder blues.. most likely concord lows, yeezy foams.. etc etc

lmao i dont think it'll be bad like powder blues.. most likely concord lows, yeezy foams.. etc etc
Got both those, but that would be ight IMO....HIGHLY UNLIKELY tho! N im not really n2 those Games of CHANCE! hA

i even got an email, was hoping for a restock but its west covina they don't get sh t :/

according to the launch locator they're not even getting the 2s tomorrow 
laugh.gif
but will get the team elite kd/lebrons/kobes

Back
Top Bottom