HoH MD summit for the Metallic Red Foamposistes

All yall talkin about campin out, u mean outside the mall? Cuz im sure u cant sit in the mall overnight

They talking about outside the mall bundled up in lawn chairs for over 36 hours..

Only in PG County...

laugh.gif
smh.gif

no one even confirmed 36 hours . that was ONE PERSON. stop acting like its our set plan for ALL OF US..

No point on camping really when they open the doors to the mall its on...... every for themselves.

Don't know who was there at PG plaza for the SJ release but different entrances to the mall opened up at different times. The doors by the target were opened up a few moments before the doors by the sportszone. Folks were upset. It was crazy. We'll see how it goes but if ya'll are trully going to organize this then count me in! I just wonder how much the official count will be for these! I mean after they drop folks are gonna want like 325 to 400 for them and if they are releasing at HOH everywhere then I am sure they will have enough to kill the price and bring it down to 300 and less.

eek.gif
 36 Hours is crazy. I was thinkin maybe 2-3 hours. lol. i live almost within walkin distance of PG. it is gonna most likely be crowded. think about it. this is the only HOH in the DMV. Which means you have dudes comin from everywhere... an as soon as dudes get wind of a red foam with icey bottoms its gonna be mayhem. not only will they be hard to get but the quantity is gonna be crucial. if its a VLR then wow. Between Re-Sellers, Foamheads, and Hypebeasts its gonna be almost impossible. Good luck.

roll.gif
.. fellas i talked to three different cats there the other day and they said more than likely it'll be a midnight release just like they did with the '10 eggplants.. so if the mall closes at 10:30 its safe to say that u can hang around in the mall all day and just keep an eye on the line if one starts to form hop in... smh u guys are nuts if u think the SECURITY IN PG PLAZA gonaa let dudes camp for 36 hrs
smh.gif
.... idk if they'll let us stay in there once the mall closes that night but i dont see y not... BUT AT PG PLAZA ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE... worst site to put HOH at IMO... hope to see ya'll there just not days in advance u smell me

No Camping For Me Its Release Date Or Bust And If It Is A Midnight Release Like GetMoneyG Is Saying Than It Should Be A Little Easier Than 11am Saturday Morning

Man 36 is dead but Ill be ther probably 3 or 4 hours before release with the crew. If this magically gets organized count me in but when them doors open im gettin my Usain Bolt on..

this will be crazy i'm hoping ite quantities are at least mediocre cause its gonna be bananas no matter what happens so many ppl HOH only.... man o man good luck to all

Back
Top Bottom