HOH Phoenix coming soon...

Heard word that a HOH will be built at Fashion Square starting on Jan. 1. It will be finished sometime in March. The guy at the Foot Locker in Fashion Square told me when I stopped by to grab gift cards to make a phone order at HOH Houston. With this store and the Nike store in Scottsdale, finally won't have to keep calling home to Texas for HOH exclusives.

Heard word that a HOH will be built at Fashion Square starting on Jan. 1. It will be finished sometime in March. The guy at the Foot Locker in Fashion Square told me when I stopped by to grab gift cards to make a phone order at HOH Houston. With this store and the Nike store in Scottsdale, finally won't have to keep calling home to Texas for HOH exclusives.

Grand opening march 25th.. should be fun and interesting to see who all shows up and what kind of shoe runs they get in for the grand opening..

Grand opening march 25th.. should be fun and interesting to see who all shows up and what kind of shoe runs they get in for the grand opening..

Passed by there today at around 10:30, nice store but not that big of a deal. Was told Channing Frye and Aaron Brooks would be signing autographs there in the afternoon sometime.

Passed by there today at around 10:30, nice store but not that big of a deal. Was told Channing Frye and Aaron Brooks would be signing autographs there in the afternoon sometime.

whats so special about a house of hoops besides them maybe getting limited shoe releases?

whats so special about a house of hoops besides them maybe getting limited shoe releases?

Back
Top Bottom