HOHLA question on release

planning to head down to Socal in 2 weeks.. its going to be my first time headin to HOH for that store.. what is it like to find the kobe ivs? Do they usuallyhave them in stock or is there lines for those?

Thanks

Depends on the colorway.

You're better off checking the Kobe IV thread, you can get a sense of what people are doing, how many #'s, campers, etc.

I was psyched when they were going to open HOHLA, then I kind of got turned off of what I think are hyped releases, especially in limited numbers. That ofcourse means you have to camp out or come early to get your shoe, which to me isn't worth it anymore. So ironically, I thought I'd go there for everyrelease like once a week, but in the months that they've been open, I've only gone once.

Some shoes they have on shelves just because of over saturation, this economy and the retail prices of the shoes. I have no idea about the Kobe IV'sthough.

^^^like he said, but i went this sat. for the Kobe IV USC, easy cop for me and it was around 2:00 pm sooooooooo

crap.. im going on march 20... hopefully there will be some type of kobe iv's left not just GR's already got those. Thanks Socal peeps

You should find something pretty good. I found some Ray Allen 2.5 like 2 weeks after their release. How is the kobe IV USC stock up there right now?

if you're size 8.5 then you should still be able to find the all stars, uscs, rices since i saw them yesterday when i went
youll also be in tim to camp out for the aces if you want them

I just called HOHLA they said no kobes are for sale only the white/purple ( inlines) the alls tar and other colors are sold out =\ i guess i can wait for theaces on that day but i don't think im going to camp out since im going there on vacation not for buyin shoes.. hah

I think it really depends on how limited the release is. From what I heard the USC & Rice High ZKIV's HOH got something like 96 pairs for eachcolorway. Bu for the allstarChaos, and Venoms colorways those were super limited release and HOH LA got no more than 50 pairs from what I heard.

I myself will be heading up to HOH LA and I'm coming from SD and I plan on getting there by 6am at least. I'm just hoping I dont hear crap on theofficial ZKIV thread that come tomorrow, thursday, or friday that there is already at least 10 or 20 heads camping out.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

I think it really depends on how limited the release is. From what I heard the USC & Rice High ZKIV's HOH got something like 96 pairs for each colorway. Bu for the allstarChaos, and Venoms colorways those were super limited release and HOH LA got no more than 50 pairs from what I heard.

I myself will be heading up to HOH LA and I'm coming from SD and I plan on getting there by 6am at least. I'm just hoping I dont hear crap on the official ZKIV thread that come tomorrow, thursday, or friday that there is already at least 10 or 20 heads camping out.
serious your going that early for the release? I plan to show up 9am earliest and see whats left... nothing earlier than that for me.. i gotadrive from SF to LA the night before

Back
Top Bottom