HOLD UP... SO WE FOUND NOAH'S ARK!?!?! EDIT WITH PICS!

Was flipping through t.v and landed on this special on how they believe that they've found Noah's Ark on top of Mount Ararat in Turkey. Exactly wherethe bible says it was! I couldn't find any of the pics online but the ones on the show where
eek.gif
. The first pic was taken like 70 years ago or something like that and then therewas 1 in the 50's where the ice and snow where creeping over it and when they went back again all of it was covered up. Anyone have pics or more info onthis because this is all news to me. The pics they had clearly pointed out a large boxed shaped wooden structure with the top vented out. I know they claim tohave the shroud of Jesus but this is news to me. Any info on this finding...

*EDIT*

Not extremely clear but its almost good enough for me.

Look at the top left corner
eek.gif

7d33643c4cad1903668a7ae93e2386a970433c1b.pjpg

02126004661b66e979333283e9c4e6aa89ae1250.pjpg

82c268644e1536f17b932c8951d34de4a42b650f.pjpg

A wooden structure that is probably hundreds of thousands of years old, still preserved?
laugh.gif
Yeah okay
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Noah's Ark never existed. All based on astrological myth.

QFT......the entire planet was never flooded at some point. And it is idiotic to think as much animal diversity that exists on this planet can fit on an ark.

this has to be the same video I rented from the library in 1995. I think it was made in the 70's or something. Late Pass.

and the ark has not been found and probably never existed...

Even if we did, the story has too many logic errors. The number of species mentioned in the bible isn't even in close to the number of species that existor existed on this planet.

The list goes on, but everyone who has passed the 4th grade can point them out and yes I'm a christian. I believe in God and Jesus Christ, but some of thebible stories are OD and might have possibly been altered during all the translations.

Back
Top Bottom