HOLD UP... SO WE FOUND NOAH'S ARK!?!?! EDIT WITH PICS!

early90s wrote:
A wooden structure that is probably hundreds of thousands of years old, still preserved?
laugh.gif
Yeah okay
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
, in the right temp anything can be preserved..... especiallywood
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

taking the entire bible literally is somewhat foolish. back when i went to church we had a pastor who even admitted this.

Yep. Besides...

Gilgamesh > Noah

happy.gif

lurkin2long wrote:
wth are those pics proving? lol

So there jus so happens to a large wooden ship on top of a mountain where the bible said it would be and this doesn't raise an eyebrow?

I'm ot saying this is it but you can't jus pass this on as rubbish......

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

lurkin2long wrote:
So there jus so happens to a large wooden ship on top of a mountain where the bible said it would be and this doesn't raise an eyebrow?

is it a possibility that someone not named Noah planted the ship there as a hoax?

AntonLaVey wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
lurkin2long wrote:

is it a possibility that someone not named Noah planted the ship there as a hoax?

grin.gif
That would be one hell of a hoax, I mean that would be the hoax ofall hoax. To climb a mountain, build a huge box, and then shovel tons of snow and ice at that altitude would take some nice size apples.

Do people realize that not all the stories in the Bible are original. I mean the story of a great flood was very popular amongst all the cultures in thatregion at the time. It was a way of "purifying the world of the bad." You can't take the Bible literally like that.

The single greatest thing we should take from the Bible if any is the realization that we are responsible for our own actions and should be ready to suffer forwrong decisions. But at the same time if we change our ways we can still be considered good. And I am saying this as someone who studied the original Greektranslation of the Bible not all these Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, or any other denomination of Christianity. Studying this translation also made me veryskeptical to the religion as a whole. I mean atleast this way no matter your religion or belief/non-belief you can still take something out of the Bible.

early90s wrote:
A wooden structure that is probably hundreds of thousands of years old, still preserved?
laugh.gif
Yeah okay
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
, in the right temp anything can be preserved..... especially wood
eyes.gif

Exactly....

EDIT: 9000th post!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
1000 more to go
pimp.gif

Instead of arguing over the religious side of this how bout appreciating the archaeological side of this. Anyway you look at it its a huge find if in fact true

AntonLaVey wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
lurkin2long wrote:

grin.gif
That would be one hell of a hoax, I mean that would be the hoax of all hoax. To climb a mountain, build a huge box, and then shovel tons of snow and ice at that altitude would take some nice size apples.

UM OR HE JUST BUILT THE BOAT ON THE MOUNTAIN.....AND BDW WHY DON'T WE HAVE ANY CLEAR PICS OF THE ARK. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKINGFOR.

Back
Top Bottom