Holiday 04' Air Jordan X retro- please read page 11......

Omega, you have to give any release dates or months, just tell me they ARE retroing white/black/true red/antifreeze.

:nerd:
nerd.gif

I love my Mama.Team Raiderfan

This stuff is fun.

For a while.

Then it turns into an obsession.

Then anger.

Then...

Happiness, because people come through with the greatness.

Omega is a more reliable source than me, he knows everything! He knows what's the retro for the 04 holiday and spring 05 retro. He should go and make his own post.
I asked her if she liked mushrooms, I had the O face a min later.

So Omega, you have been the quiet one and you know it all huh? 2005 retro? Now you got to spill the beans. Everyone, jump on Omegaz back. Maybe some 14s in 2005? I might be right huh? Well, so tell us already.

You know by the way, I used to think you were a girl before.
Miro- Bulgarian Bull.

This is what I heard, Jordan 13's after 10's. I never said I was a big shot posting I'm 100% sure and whatnot. But we'll see, it's just some shoes. Everyone has a different source, and not every source is 100% accurate and on top of that Jordan Brand can change anything at any time.

That is crazy, the XIII are coming out for sure. Now the X might wait, because as I figure this out they might retro them in 2005, and do a specil statistic thing on both the X and the XXs. That makes sence to me.
Miro- Bulgarian Bull.

ahhh man i can already imagine the HUMONGOUS hole in my wallet ... :\
ohwell.gif

thank goodness the X's and XIII's doesn't have a NIKE logo to change...

Hmm didn't Omega mention before that his "insider" had told him that the AJ I blk toe will drop as the "mystery shoe" shadowed in the Jordan Mag? But it ended up being the AJ III wht/cement. INTERESTING. :nerd:
nerd.gif

GONNA BE THA JORDAN XIV, I said it first, I think its tha 14's. Dont know if im right or not. But I can almost guarentee thay are the 14's.

Joe

Ummmm I never mentioned that was "Insider" info. I mentioned it as my own speculation.

What's also interesting is that you took the time to remmeber that.

Back
Top Bottom