HOLIDAY 2010 CATALOG SCANS/ INFO

i dont think so. jb has always started trends not followed them. i highly doubt jb would follow king lame.

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Whats up with all these rumors!!! There should be a rule saying no pics no posting or youll be banned!! haha

well then you would be banning a great source my post count is low but  when i do post all the info is solid! You guys and you f*cking picks. The catolog pics dont show any detail  on the actual shoe so what would you be bitc*ing about then. How do you expect actual pics for a shoe not slated until nov? Not like you can just pull out a camera and say hey let take a picture of that. 
tired.gif
 Hope to have catolog pics up tomorrow.

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Whats up with all these rumors!!! There should be a rule saying no pics no posting or youll be banned!! haha

well then you would be banning a great source my post count is low but  when i do post all the info is solid! You guys and you f*cking picks. The catolog pics dont show any detail  on the actual shoe so what would you be bitc*ing about then. How do you expect actual pics for a shoe not slated until nov? Not like you can just pull out a camera and say hey let take a picture of that. 
tired.gif
 Hope to have catolog pics up tomorrow.

It's simple, a catalog pic at least assures us the shoe is actually slated to drop. Do you have any idea over the years how many people come on here claiming this shoe or that shoe was dropping? Sometimes it is true, but a good % of the time it is not. Detailed or not, a catalog pic is 100000000000000000000000000000x better than someone behind a computer telling us. I'm not saying you are not telling the truth, but excuse us if we are skeptical about a guy with 80 posts posting information. Dont get mad at us, get mad at the people who came on here with claims that didn't pan out before you.

i understand what you saying BUT IT SIMPLE GO DO SOME WORK FIRST, LIKE LOOK AT MY IMAGES OF PAST POST all are catalog info and pics.

Appreciate the pics, I cant really make out the text on any of the mens size pairs though. Only thing I can see that looks nice is those 13s, and they are kids sizes.

m7's are def a step up from the m6 but still eh.. i want to see a bigger picture has potential

where are the XIII FLINTS and the CONCORD XIs at? thought they were droppin around those months?????

Smh are those 13's suppose to be the allstar's????.........ifso I'm glad I got the og's

You guys have to keep in mind that most quick strikes or limited releases will not show up in the catalog.

Man Jordan is going down hill. Only thing they really got is the retro's. Thats really want everyone wants. They OD'ing on the 1's again. Ed Lover voice "Come on SON!!" 6 ring boots?? *+%!!!, Only thing that looked decent were those playoff 13's. Once again I laugh at Jordan Brand, I slowed down a whole lot on copping. I only get og colorways, so if those not dropping then JB isn't getting my money. Come All white jordans? 25th anniversary should have been more special then just rehashing old ideas. "Pure $"

Originally Posted by jimmy051702

where are the XIII FLINTS and the CONCORD XIs at? thought they were droppin around those months?????

Concord's are NOT happening, were never confirmed. Only XI's were getting this year is the Anniversaries and the Cool Grey's.

Really JB????????????? A boot version of the Six Rings. If that shoe wasn't bad enough already.

Dear god those Camelo's are horrendous
sick.gif

But on the flipside, I'm interested in seeing actual photos of those Air Jordan Take Flight's.

Back
Top Bottom