**Holiday 2010** Info - No Pics. BO

eggplant 1/2cent sound good but cmon nike no red foamposite one
frown.gif

Infrared 90's
More 1/2 Cents
Barkleys

Add to that silver Foam Max's, Copper Foams, Neon 95's.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did I hear Infrared 90's? I won't make the mistake of missing out on the 2008 release again.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Nah, I didn't find those to be dirt-magnets, but I actually found them uncomfortable. They ran big, which wasn't a huge deal, I just went a half-size down, but then around the ankle, they just chaffed the hell out of me. I was actually wearing bandaids in certain places after walking around in those for an hour. I hope they get the shape and materials right this time.
For some reason my grey pair looked quite beat after just a few wears. You are right on the sizing - they ran long in the length, but true tosize on the width, which was a pain.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Didn't those Bo's flop real hard last go around?
No they didn't they were a quickstrike release and sold out quickly, it was a crappy retro i must say though put the original next to it and its night and day, i hope they do it right this time with the suede.
As most cases, the retro didn't come close to the fit/shape of the original. But I thought the retro from 02/03 wasn't half bad,especially if you were waiting for it to re-release. I will say it's much more on point than the white/orange Trainer SC that dropped this year.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

you guys are complete tools. My source is a rep who had all samples in hand. need i go into specifics of each shoe? the only thing that was asked of me was to not snap pictures, and i am not going to violate that request. i decided to share the info with you guys.

in addition, there are a slew of af1's being released... 4 high's and i saw 2 lows....

also saw new colorways of the air max 24/7..

i have been on niketalk on THIS SCREEN NAME for over 5 years... thats all that needs to be said.... i gain no satisfaction in lying or "e-fame"....

the two colorways for the 24/7's are the same as the as the 95's that released this past spring/summer... grey/orange and freshwater... the freshwaters are inmensley beautiful on this shoe....

the af1 may see it's return to prominence. the leathers used are QUALITY and will not have the basic $88/98 pricepoints (for the lows and highs respectively)

indifferent.gif
if you dont wanna believe me. I AM NIKETALK (but im not will
eek.gif
)

Thanks for the info first of all..............but did u really have to go off the deep end cause 4 people asked for a source? calling someone a tool? really? i mean seriously dude...no one doubted you, and if u have been around for so long then u should know how much false info has come across this board in the last few years. No one wants to get built up over something and then get broken down in the end...

just..

and take one of these...
^^^^
Straight Comedy!!! Great 'Game of Death' scene bro!
P

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Nah, I didn't find those to be dirt-magnets, but I actually found them uncomfortable. They ran big, which wasn't a huge deal, I just went a half-size down, but then around the ankle, they just chaffed the hell out of me. I was actually wearing bandaids in certain places after walking around in those for an hour. I hope they get the shape and materials right this time.
For some reason my grey pair looked quite beat after just a few wears. You are right on the sizing - they ran long in the length, but true to size on the width, which was a pain.

No they didn't they were a quickstrike release and sold out quickly, it was a crappy retro i must say though put the original next to it and its night and day, i hope they do it right this time with the suede.
As most cases, the retro didn't come close to the fit/shape of the original. But I thought the retro from 02/03 wasn't half bad, especially if you were waiting for it to re-release. I will say it's much more on point than the white/orange Trainer SC that dropped this year.

Sorry bro your BUGGIN. The current sc trainer is far more accurate in comp to the OG than the retro trainer max 91 was Grey nubuck FTL NIKE USE SUEDE STOP BEING CHEAP!!!

Thats what I've been saying bout those trainers...although quality is poor, the latest SC's are more bright and eye catching...more similiar to theoriginals I think...
pimp.gif

& still can't believe they are just going to keep producing the classic 90, 95 and Max 1, & 180 colorways every other year as it seems

For some reason my grey pair looked quite beat after just a few wears. You are right on the sizing - they ran long in the length, but true to size on the width, which was a pain.

As most cases, the retro didn't come close to the fit/shape of the original. But I thought the retro from 02/03 wasn't half bad, especially if you were waiting for it to re-release. I will say it's much more on point than the white/orange Trainer SC that dropped this year.

Sorry bro your BUGGIN. The current sc trainer is far more accurate in comp to the OG than the retro trainer max 91 was Grey nubuck FTL NIKE USE SUEDE STOP BEING CHEAP!!!
grey suede are you kiddin me?
laugh.gif
nike did da right thingchanging da material...that grey suede would've looked like a dirty mop within a week.

i got da retros and i was very pleased with em.

nubuck/ durabuck >>>>>suede on sneakers 99% of da time

THe bo retros suffered from the banana boat syndrome
21d35d3449cc6327c7afc405b1646cfdac73121.pjpg

The whole shoe arched upwards in a real ugly fashion.

The entire shape is off in a third world fashion. Variant status compared to the clean lines of the original.

THe bo's at nike beaverton:
95835c234dad6d9bc754cefbb6dc0fd1204b078.jpg

material wise, The retros had a synthetic SUEDE which for me is quite easy to clean if ever dirtied (suede eraser or normal pen eraser). The originalspossessed what appears to be a FELT like material. Just too damn soft and pretty. It really put the retros to shame. I can't wear the retros knowing whatthe originals were and are. so Im lucky and throw the originals on
happy.gif

The blueish grey and true YELLOW color kill what the retros had in that school bus yellow color and dull grey.

some other random photos:
b9525af4aa633cd7c50bbb79f7954dbe1db44d1.pjpg

8fb15a436bcccfbdbb8f797b0c4afc84e94d749.jpg
40115a446fcdc4b60f8cce40d8a9b2f427f4e86.jpg

b18254c4de627ca2ce8bcd6f8728434c48a3aae.jpg

Like I said before, if you don't know what the originals looked like, the retros were just fine.

I'm truly guessing the synthetic suede will be back. we'll see a exact replica of the 04 retro, so get used to it. Many other trainers out thererecently (the tr1 mcenroes) use the synthetic grey suede material, so that stuff is sdefinetly still in the rotation for Nike factories.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grey suede are you kiddin me?
laugh.gif
nike did da right thing changing da material...that grey suede would've looked like a dirty mop within a week.

i got da retros and i was very pleased with em.

nubuck/ durabuck >>>>>suede on sneakers 99% of da time

Dude you are out of your ++*$!@ mind, you were the same dude sayin that the toe box of the tech challenge ii's were made that way because people are"bigger than they were 20 years ago"
laugh.gif
++@#, look like a dirty mop within a week? If that were the case then no one would buy wallee's. Iowned the original's and the retro's, i beat the ever living crap out of my OG bo's and the uppers still looked good can't say the same for theretro's after a few wears casually they began looking jacked up, (dirt shows up a lot more on a light grey nubuck than it does on a dark grey suede), unnatural creasing due to an inferior toe box design right out the box.

holiday 2010?

they havent even shown fall to most retailers yet sounds iffy, but lets just wait and see...

Thanks for the info OP. NT is lose/lose when you try to drop info sometimes. I pass on posting info usually since Idon't feel like being harassed for not quoting my source like I'm in the Times or something...

Back
Top Bottom