HOLIDAY 2010 Releases...(378037-001)...(395709-001)...

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

^I'm not feelin' any of the 2's I've seen so far but to each his own...^

The insignia on the back, "AIR" is not working for me.
smh.gif

If indeed the Flints come out, I won't need them since I still have 2 pairs of retro Flints sitting deadstock in my closet; ones that I personally pickedthrough a Nike factory store to find a nearly perfect pair. They're probably better quality! LOL

To be honest, I'll probably pass on the Concords. It might be time I broke out my DMPs XI! I wore them in a student/faculty game for 30 minutes and thenkept them minty fresh ever since. What would you rather have? Dmp XI or Concord XI?

Originally Posted by enyouartist

To be honest, I'll probably pass on the Concords. It might be time I broke out my DMPs XI! I wore them in a student/faculty game for 30 minutes and then kept them minty fresh ever since. What would you rather have? Dmp XI or Concord XI?

If the Concords are gonna have the Space Jam mold then,

DMP XI mold/shape > 2010 mold/shape

thanks!
happy.gif
for the confirm about those concord XI, same one they usedon the other thread....
I think the concords and cool grey comes in a pack, thats what i heard? really no idea?!?
plus they still have "2 unnamed" (oops) shoes coming out between sept. 2010 to last week dec. 2010 maybe even jan. 2011, but seriously save up forlast quarter this year
plus add the silver anniversary jordan collection, some of those bad boys looks realllllly nice!
I think JB has heard the our complaints about quality, some of last years releases were special

Hmm, can't wait to see which 13s and 11s these are... The XI code sounds like Columbias, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the OG coloredWhite/Red/Black XIII and maybe a new retro+ colorway?

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Hmm, can't wait to see which 13s and 11s these are... The XI code sounds like Columbias, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the OG colored White/Red/Black XIII and maybe a new retro+ colorway?

Um... Did you miss my post on page 16?
ohwell.gif

enyouartist..... are you here to gloat about your collection? every post is well i have these on ice or id rather wear my dmp. this forum isnt "do youhave these already?" i could give two craps what you have. do you like the ones releasing or not anything else is annoying in here. im copping both cuz ilove them

I love Concords but I don't think I could ever buy another pair. Watching the icy soles slowly yellow is depressing. I kinda wish JB would release aConcord colorway with a stealh colored sole as opposed to an icy sole for practical purposes.

Concords or Cool Grey XI's? White/red & Black/Red XIII's?

I hope it's true haven't had those colors for awhile now.

I want Flint or playoff XIII's, Concords, Cool Grey XI's. No new retro+ colorways unless it's a Cool Grey XII

Concords have not been confirmed. As far as 11's go, only the cool grey's have been confirmed with the style code.

Back
Top Bottom