HOLIDAY 2010 Releases...(378037-001)...(395709-001)...

I hope so ^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow those 13s Bibby's are wearing are sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy..

And what are you talking about antalonboub.. you have a freaking 09 space jam in your avatar noob.

The xi are goin to be the anniversary edition look at the thread with the anniversary 1 and the code number is 001.

Its gonna be the anniversary XI, look at the anniversary 1 thread the color code is 001

Originally Posted by subtrax

^^ so are the concords (from PYS)

Name:
Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 (white / black)
Brand:
Nike Air Jordan
SKU:
Men: 136046-101

good point. i honestly didnt even look at the color code for the concords because i figured this thread would be blown up by now if it is the same color codeas the concords. who knows tho. theres several possibilities

Cool grey Color code is 011...... i mean it has too be a BLACK BASED shoe becuase of the 00... but i guess only time will tell right?

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Its not concords... its gonna be either a black based shoe or grey based shoe since it starts with 0.

if it was concordds it would be 1_ _

http://niketalk.com/topic/219620

look at the codes than look here http://www.pickyourshoes.com/items.asp?pid=120

for instance... the bred 11 are black/ red and white.

so it is 061... 0=black, 6= red, 1 = black, grey or silver.

get where im going...

columbias are 142... 1= white, 4= blue, 2 = Brown/Earth Tones

....................................................................................
ok so lets try this..

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO - 378037-001 ...... 0 = Black/Grey/Silver/Graphite, 0 = Black/Grey/Silver/Graphite , 1 = 1 = White ...... .........................COOL GREYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-101 .......1 = White, 0 = black, grey silver. 1 = white.... so a plain color we gonna have here.. may be a new color way.. silver annivery????

AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-401 ........ 4 = Blue, 0 = black, silver, grey, 1 = white...... i would say ............................ FLINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Cool Greys most likely

no columbias, no playoffs here either, can be the black toes xiii's..

but yeah i had to break it down like this.

no white/red either.

clap for em'....

IT IS THE SILVER ANNIVERSARY 13S...LOOK at the color code on promo-shoes box for the XIs..peep pic..
J1102-8.jpg
1 down..2 more to figure out..lol

dammm u got some lazy people in this thread that cant go back a couple pages to figure out what the codes are..101 IS THE ANNIVERSARY COLOR CODE...101 is beinguse on ALL THE ANNIV releases.. 101 code has been used on the 1s, 2s and 11s so far...dont know y people have that crazy imagination that it might beflints.
roll.gif
...001 is a mostly black based shoe. look up coming up catalogpics with shoes ending in 001 tend to be mostly black.

http://flightclub.tistory...-Release-June-Collection

^001 aren't always black based though, and a list was posted with colorways along with style numbers. And the 13s were in fact the flints.

My guess is the 001 XI is a new colorway (i.e. not concord, not cool grey). Here's why:

JORDAN XI COLOR CODES

Original
101 White-Black-Dark Concord
141 White-Columbia Blue-Black
062 Black-True Red-White
001 Black-Dark Grey-True Red (low)
101 White/Light Grey-Cobalt (I.E. low)

2000 Retro
101 White/Black-Dark Concord
041 Black/Varsity Royal-White

2001 Retro
141 White/Columbia Blue-Black
061 Black/Varsity Red-White
011 Medium Grey/White-Cool Grey
161 White/Varsity Red (low)
141 White/Columbia Blue (low)
101 White/Light Zen Grey (low)
102 White/Black-Navy (snake low)
181 White/Citrus (wmns low)
102 White/Metallic Silver (wmns low)
103 White/Black-Pink (wmns snake low)
162 White/Hot Pink (youth low)

2003 Retro
061 Black/Varsity Red-Dark Charcoal (low)
142 White/Cobalt-Zen Grey (low)

2006 DMP Retro
171 White/Metallic Gold-Black

As for the XIII, the OG White/Red/Black was 101. The 401 is probably new, as well.
side13-05.gif

boxt13-05.gif

Is no one here old enough to remember air-jordans.com?

^ the samples they had on that site made everything right in the world haha...some of the dopest colorways on there.

Back
Top Bottom