HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

My local Dicks didnt make the cut...

Uncircumsized mofos!

Also never got the access notification from FNL and now my size is gone.

Screenshot_20211204-071321_Chrome.jpg

Dont like how they are forcing people to use points to get them instead of raffling.

Anyway Im sure getting a pair wont be hard, but if I miss ohh well. These are probably the most meh 11s and cool grey J in general.
you'll be aight....don't oversleep though...

So let me get this right any dicks that’s on the list that has your shoe size still available can give you a wristband and you just show up the day and are guaranteed the shoe?

Uncircumsized mofos!

Dont like how they are forcing people to use points to get them instead of raffling.

Anyway Im sure getting a pair wont be hard, but if I miss ohh well. These are probably the most meh 11s and cool grey J in general.

Just got back from Dicks thanks to this post. Literally saw it at 8:45 am and ran out the door lol

30CBFFD6-143F-4D65-BCCC-B05CB2A3C500.jpeg

Last edited:

Uncircumsized mofos!

but you get the points right back when you buy them

Couldn’t t get my 10.5 at Dicks but I got a 13. Weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. If any of you Sasquatch boys got a 10.5 to swap with let me know.

Couldn’t t get my 10.5 at Dicks but I got a 13. Weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. If any of you Sasquatch boys got a 10.5 to swap with let me know.

I wear a 10 and saw the list while I was getting my wristband and 10.5 wasn’t even listed. Went straight from 10 to 11. Maybe they’re not getting that size for some reason.

It was a small line where I went but there’s another Dicks near me that they say was packed. The one I went to is in an area that’s not popular for kicks.
Oh ok. The closest one to me that’s on the list is like 35 mins away. I’m west coast so stores not even open yet here.

Oh ok. The closest one to me that’s on the list is like 35 mins away. I’m west coast so stores not even open yet here.

Yea I would advise to get there when they open at 8am and just wait around until 9am. Got one 5 min from me so I lucked up. There were about 20 people in front of me when I got there right at 9. Also I wear a 10 and they only had three size 10 on the list so their stock isn’t that large.

Last edited:
Was told they only had 30 pairs and over 100 people lined up at 7AM.

Know it's DSG, but 30 sounds small.

UOTE="rbk93, post: 34917071, member: 190693"]
Store going to be busy all day lol.
[/QUOTE]

yup
SNS raffle is up

Every time Dickface Sporting Goods has the wristbands they never have them at stores in the southern sector
And nearly every time I have gone in one of their stores I've had the being a black man in America experience
:rofl: at what you called them :rofl:

but lowkey same

Was able to reserve a pair for my son on FNL, still need another pair for my youngest son. Sucks they won’t let you reserve more than 1. I have hella points too smh. When does the foot site raffles open. I don’t even know if they still do them. I’ve been SNKRS or bust the last couple of years.

Uncircumsized mofos!

I'm fine with it. I think too many employees figured out how to cheat the raffles. There was an employee at my local that used to go on and on about how much customer's shoes were worth, then try to sell you stuff out of his "collection" that he conveniently had in the back. Dude was my size too, so I knew I'd never hit any raffles there. If this is the solution that fixes that stuff, then go for it.

Did raffles go up already? I only got a snkrs notification about next week but don’t see anywhere to reserve

Back
Top Bottom