HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

How does anyone score the Niketown reservations sheesh. Fully booked in seconds!

Just hit on Nike West reserve.

I got “Fully Booked”, but immediately tried again and hit lol. Manual over them bumass bots
8BE0B568-6078-40FF-9D44-575EDBD728F3.jpeg

Last edited:
Update: I really don’t know if I’m good or not. FNL is giving me mixed messages now. I got an email saying my status account # “gets the W” and telling me when and where to pick up my shoes on RD. Then I get another email after that saying to “access now” my reservation (which I thought I’d already done) that links me to my reward page with a big “Sold Out” on it but also says “confirmed”. When I click on that there’s still verbiage saying to pick up my pair at my local etc. So now I’m like, did I win or not? My reservation page says I don’t have any reservations. For those who got EA through FNL does your reservation from the EA already show up in reservations section within the app?
Same. It’s doesn’t mention having to show any kind of confirmation on the app. So I’m assuming my name is gonna be on a list?

Update: I really don’t know if I’m good or not. FNL is giving me mixed messages now. I got an email saying my status account # “gets the W” and telling me when and where to pick up my shoes on RD. Then I get another email after that saying to “access now” my reservation (which I thought I’d already done) that links me to my reward page with a big “Sold Out” on it but also says “confirmed”. When I click on that there’s still verbiage saying to pick up my pair at my local etc. So now I’m like, did I win or not? My reservation page says I don’t have any reservations. For those who got EA through FNL does your reservation from the EA already show up in reservations section within the app?
Same. You should be good if you got a bagged email with your name and size and app shows offer redeemed and points deducted.

For aj3 pine greens, i recall getting a reminder email Friday morn so be on the lookout

damn I thought that was a Seattle thing, I never actually seen it online before :wow:
I haven’t lived in Seattle in forever, I’m guessing that died a while ago

I'm in NYC.. it was random. Some used to call it that but NYC is so mixed youll have like 4 nicknames going on the street at any time lol. And I used to make stuff up all the time on top of that :lol: Good to hear your story though. I know a few on here used to call it that back then too.

I believe everyone has the same interface showing the soldout reward, I'm assuming all pairs are all accounted for. Like people have mentioned, if you got the bagged email you should be good. Anyone want to contact corporate to verify? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom