HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

266DF5C3-5AC7-4D66-94F9-774ED5D63AD1.jpeg
My homie called me at 5am, they’re already outside at DTLR, I just hit Meijer for some toys & pulled up for a few guaranteed sizes. Nobody is playing about these Cool Greys anywhere y’all 😂
I haven't bought any Jordan 11s since the concords from DTLR. So I take it they did away with bringing a unwrapped toy in to get a ticket to guarantee you a pair.

Got an error last night on champs, now when I tried this morning there’s no size 14. Error on eastbay too. I can’t even see any releases on FTL lol

Man I remember copping the 2010s early from someone on here, retail plus $30. Can't remember his name something like Mj collector. Had a jordan 45 jersey as his profile pic, and he was local in the chicago area. Didn't have to worry on release date but now I have to lol.

266DF5C3-5AC7-4D66-94F9-774ED5D63AD1.jpeg
My homie called me at 5am, they’re already outside at DTLR, I just hit Meijer for some toys & pulled up for a few guaranteed sizes. Nobody is playing about these Cool Greys anywhere y’all 😂
People really camping lol. Any decent effort and you can hit at minimum 2 pairs online. 😂

I was thinking same thing only need 1 pair don’t want card charged for 3 pairs pretty sure they going have a confirm win option 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

They only give you a confirm option if you win one for in store pick up since you have a limited time to accept before they release the pair to the waitlist. The ones for shipping automatically charge you if you win.

i hate the new ship to home thing. i only want one pair i dont want them shipping 3 ****ing pairs to me.
This is my problem 🤔
In 5 raffles that auto charge if picked.
Highly doubt that I'd hit on all but potential there for multiple charges.
Time to adjust default card on some 😁

Back
Top Bottom