HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I agree with whomever said these are the most wearable 11's, even though 11's just aren't for me anymore. These have to be the most OG of the non-OG Jordan cw's, no?

correct

I didn’t think I would have a problem getting these on release day because it was not an original colorway. But people went bonkers for the shoe in March 2001. I didn’t see it per se there were multiple reports of violence and people getting beaten up and their shoes taken all over the country. Then Jordan himself wore a pair in that Washington Wizards game. These actually we’re going for more money on eBay than the space jam or the Concords in late 2001.

423008FE-9119-4CF4-B538-1BCE5C7CB419.jpeg

what are the odds SNS honors the price they have these listed for on their raffle

correct

I didn’t think I would have a problem getting these on release day because it was not an original colorway. But people went bonkers for the shoe in March 2001. I didn’t see it per se there were multiple reports of violence and people getting beaten up and their shoes taken all over the country. Then Jordan himself wore a pair in that Washington Wizards game. These actually we’re going for more money on eBay than the space jam or the Concords in late 2001.

All facts. I actually experienced the violence and craziness.

What are the odds that any of hit on SNS. . . . :smh:

🤷‍♂️ I've logged two wins there, more than any other spot besides Size?

I don't expect to hit but if they don't update the price before the raffle ends (and send out some sort of noti for people who entered), I would sorta expect them to honor it. not in an entitled way, just saying it's on them to price their products correctly

After this year the only other 11 I will consider purchasing until the cycle restarts again is the Columbia and I don't even like them but if I have the other 4 might as well finish off the set.

Everything else is mid. The filler years when we get new colorways are dissapointing.

Only 'flaw" is the silver lettering, but I'll allow on this CW only.

Otherwise, damn near the same shoe with pants on.

🤷‍♂️ I've logged two wins there, more than any other spot besides Size?

I don't expect to hit but if they don't update the price before the raffle ends (and send out some sort of noti for people who entered), I would sorta expect them to honor it. not in an entitled way, just saying it's on them to price their products correctly
Signed up just in case 👍

correct

It was bad. I was working at FTL at the time, and our store didn't get them. My manager stopped at his old store to pick mine and his pairs up on the way into work that day. He was walking into our store with them that morning and found a huge line waiting for him. Bunch of people that didn't realize we didn't get them. He was telling them we didn't have any as he was trying to get under the gate, and people started getting HOT. At some point, 3 guys start asking him what he had in the bags. He finally got back under the gate, locked it up again, and went straight to the back to hide the 2 pairs. It didn't get to the level that a lot of other malls did, but people were definitely banging on/shaking our gate and shouting at him.

Back
Top Bottom