HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Pretty sure this has already been asked, but if we somehow win multiple pairs on the flx raffles for the shipping option, there will be no way to turn down the extra pairs and avoid being charged?

Pretty sure this has already been asked, but if we somehow win multiple pairs on the flx raffles for the shipping option, there will be no way to turn down the extra pairs and avoid being charged?
In my experience it's either or. You win ship to me or in-store pickup but not both. I dont believe you can win more than one pair per sz range.

I dont want to see any more pics of the same **** until my pairs are locked in... 'specially not no useless IG account. :lol:
48DF6721-1B51-48C6-B10C-C9EA1B965C9D.jpeg

Just got my L from Jimmy Jazz, i entered Hibbett too and if that fails I’ll rely on SNKRS

Never could get through to register on damn Jimmy Jazz.

Called DTLR again today. They did the bring a gift get a pair but only ran it for a few hours on Monday. So basically it's backdooring with a cause.

Took my first L of the holiday season with JJ. Entered FL/FA/Champs/Eastbay with max head starts. Also entered Shielkh and DTRL online raffles. Hopefully I can just get 1 pair. Don’t want to rely on SNKRS saturday AM.

Back
Top Bottom