HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Had a friend get the finish line reserve. He lives in the bay area and his pick up store is in Arkansas. Anyone have similar issues?

Isn't it supposed to be at the store you shop at? Mine wasn't for the closest FNL it was for the one that has the most volume that I actually buy stuff from frequently.

Isn't it supposed to be at the store you shop at? Mine wasn't for the closest FNL it was for the one that has the most volume that I actually buy stuff from frequently.
My homie never even shopped at, lived in Arkansas. I don't really use the foot sites, so I'm not sure

I shopped at the JD Sports in Lone Tree CO, used to be a flagship FNL store. Moved to southern IL and bought a few different pairs since my move, but when I reserved them it didnt give me a choice of which store and automatically defaulted to the flagship store. I tried calling FNL customer service and the ***** was clueless. Sent an email and it took them a week to respond, a day after the drop they email me saying my shoes were in CO and they were already sold. A higher up in customer care promised me a win on a future release of my choice... followed up and every time I requested a shoe she made some BS excuse like ohh Im out of the office this week sorry etc etc.

This is why I am not exaggerating when I say FNL is one of the most poorly mamaged companies in existence. Everything about them is trash and only continues to get worse.

Yo..Jimmy jazz deadass didn’t email me anything. meanwhile like 4 ppl I know all good. MY LUCK 😂
Same. My wife entered too and she at least got her L lol. Wasn't expecting to hit there anyway. Jimmy Jazz around me doesn't even get a lot of the releases. Probably didn't get many of these either.

W @ Hibbett an hour away. First W since bred 4s I entered for my friend that he backed out on. Funny thing, just yesterday I meet the old regional manager for Hibbett at work.

Screenshot_20211209-113313_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg

Keeos telling me to confirm even though I already did...

Nah lasership making a killing stealing nike packages got me 2 in a row and I caught on if the drivers and he admitted they can do whatever they want in the warehouse and get away with it
I got jacked for my AJ1 Bords. First time ever by a carrier company. Doesn’t Nike see a trend or problem since switching to this company.

Back
Top Bottom