HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Dear 3god 3god , I’m getting worried about you.
27BFB6A6-23E0-4D27-9FC5-FE1D80C1D808.gif

And It's only page 18 lol.

I pray these go smoothly.. no shipment, pink, toe box, wrong upper, Grey hue density, FLX app, bot bs! And please come in a regular OG XI box. I'm SUPER good on these corny pull out boxes or created XI boxes.

Funny, my favorite XI has constantly changed overtime since 2001. My favorite growing up was the bred xi’s, partly because that was the only xi I owned from 2001-2007. Also I liked how they didn’t yellow. In 2007 I got a pair of 00’ concords, and they instantly became my favorites. One thing that has remained consistent is my dislike for the Columbia xi’s.

Funny, my favorite XI has constantly changed overtime since 2001. My favorite growing up was the bred xi’s, partly because that was the only xi I owned from 2001-2007. Also I liked how they didn’t yellow. In 2007 I got a pair of 00’ concords, and they instantly became my favorites. One thing that has remained consistent is my dislike for the Columbia xi’s.
Yeah, I have flip flopped on how I viewed some colorways before but Columbia’s are my least fav among the OGs + cool greys.
Concords are the Goat
Next 3 can move around, but I go SJ = CG, Bred
Columbias

With how releases have been, these are going to be a problem.

Even if they release a ton...everyone comes out for the holiday XI.

Back
Top Bottom