HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

29D0B093-0095-4E70-B890-5D9347ED626C.jpeg

received these from the original shock drop pretty late, but haven’t been on NT in a while. Luckily my pair didn’t have any major flaws. It did take the shipping company a very long time to deliver.

I’m at the point where my wardrobe doesn’t quite mesh with the Jordan 11 bulkiness. But this is still my all time favorite shoe so it’s more of art work lol

Im in a weird place 😂

I said this a few days/week ago in another thread. Obviously this comment didnt age well and it came back to haunt me :emoji_cry::emoji_joy:

Reactions: ct3
Got that confirmation email from SNKRS. Estimated delivery is on 12/20. I sure as hell hope it's not FedEx. Memphis is only 3 hours away and I usually get my shoes in 3 days on a Tues, So 9 days means everything is backed up worse than I thought.

Seems like I hit on Eastbay. Struck out on every other app. even hit Snipes, Jd sports and City jeans in the hood. All raffles. So much for the mIlLiOn pAiRs +. 😂

These 51281 ppl ahead of me on snipes need to hurry up and check out, so I can grab my size 11 and be done with it lol….

Back
Top Bottom