HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

0350B10E-90C7-453A-A732-9D21DE13AA55.jpeg

Was able to double my size, pick up a pair for my daughter and scoop my son's from SNKRS.

I don't if mentioned but I'll start this up now 😂 my patent cut on my Champs pair is NOTICEABLY higher than my Nike shock drop pair (also Jumpman/toe slant/slight color are slightly different). This isn't the first time that my SNKRS pair looks significantly different than my retail pair. Dates are also different take that and run with it🤣. Shock drop pair below.
80C65E65-FD6E-49C1-9320-ECFD41FAAA2E.jpeg

Was able to double my size, pick up a pair for my daughter and scoop my son's from SNKRS.

I don't if mentioned but I'll start this up now 😂 my patent cut on my Champs pair is NOTICEABLY higher than my Nike shock drop pair (also Jumpman/toe slant/slight color are slightly different). This isn't the first time that my SNKRS pair looks significantly different than my retail pair. Dates are also different take that and run with it🤣. Shock drop pair below.
Shock drop pair looks better imo

It’s not far fetched. This release brought everyone who isn’t even in to sneakers like that any more or ever and have money to blow. Nike talk is only a boil on the buns of this whole thing.

I don't disagree that holiday releases bring out the masses, but that 350 picture just makes no sense at all considering what they are going for.

Somebody probably bought it early and paid that price. its the only thing that makes sense.

been calling foot stores again and seems like the leftovers are going back on the app for a re-raffle, they couldnt tell me when it will happen but keep an eye out on the app

best of luck to those still trying to get a pair!
msn **** them bums

ive come to the conclusion that my area foot stores are just flat out crooked and ill never win a raffle. funny how everything changed when they stopped doing in store headstarts

Once the hype dies down these will be had for around 260-275. Guranteed.
i doubt it. maybe 20 bucks down after everyone gets their pairs but remember hella more resellers during the holidays who dont know any better and think they are selling beyonces vagina.

What are the production numbers on both? I noticed this too.

yup. I think it was an nba player who posted a pic of them or something
Tatum,
remembered the exact video and that i was upset they announced these over the Columbias...
then turned around and was in for a pair lol.
Pleeeease let us complete the pack run next year and hopefully with better systems in place. Hell now that i think about it bots may finally be outlawed this time next year anyhow, thatll smooth alot of the nonsense out.

Just picked up my Cool greys. The sneaker gods blessed me after about 3 years of CONSECUTIVE ls on snkrs, I got that store reservation pickup at the Nike store. It's kind of a shame that almost everyone in line was on stockx. Hell I was the only person there with 11s on! (Cherry lows). Now I got my cords, breds, and the dark concords in the new cuts. Now all I need are some real space jams (IYKYK) and I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom