HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Do you find that your true size varies from model to model?

Because mine seems to be different depending on whether I’m wearing a 1, a 4, a 5 or a 6.
I wonder if I’m one of those people lol. I buy the same size in 99% of everything except AF1’s and verrrrry random one offs. I swear some people have so many different sizes in their closet.
Bro. You ain't ever lied. I don't know why people ask for sizing help.

Everyone's foot is different. It does suck because occasionally some shoes will run small or a bit large but if I stick with my size, it's normally fine once you break it in.

I am a 12 across the board, with the exception of Chucks, Vans, and Huarache runners.

Pac, I'm with you. Most everything forms to my foot eventually. Kobes and 95's tend to fit a little small on me at first, but after a few wears, I'm good to go.

RDT_20211212_2033533100594981601613152.jpg

All of this would be a moot point if I could just walk into a shoe store and I don’t know…actually try on shoes.

Can’t remember the last time I was able to do that with Jordan retros.
Those black Friday fire red 4s was the last time I remember that. I've literally never been able to try on a pair of 11s, high or low that I actually wanted. It's so weird for the hype to be high on these 11s, just for no one to be wearing them a couple of months from now lol

You quoted me and insinuated that I was derailing the thread and now you playing the victim :smh:

You really showing your true colors
Makes sense because the internet can only hide so much

Dog I never hid from anyone in my life. Bait someone else on here with something to prove. You were, and continue to, derail this thread. I quoted you just for off topic convo, you turned into something wildly unnecessary.

i liked your last post. Let go of that other weird ****. We’re too old for this.

Managed 4 mens pairs for retail for me and my sons (hit on a extra ship to me that I’ll get rid of.) Ended up having to hit stock X for my daughters GS pair smh. Oh well can’t even be mad.

word. picked up space jams sold em, didn't even try for the breds. only thing I got are concords and thats because those were a mandatory pickup

I missed out on the SJs and Breds, but I regret the Breds tho. Maybe one day I’ll pull the trigger one them. Not a priority though so it won’t be soon.

I posted this earlier in the thread.

There were just under 800,000 pairs of Jubilees made. The info comes from a conference call with the CEO of Nike.

These reports that come from Nike after the fact is what we should rely on. Not someone trying to get likes saying my sources say over a million cool greys.

I am a 12 across the board, with the exception of Chucks, Vans, and Huarache runners.

Pac, I'm with you. Most everything forms to my foot eventually. Kobes and 95's tend to fit a little small on me at first, but after a few wears, I'm good to go.
Don’t forget what happened to us with the 34 lows …
🤣

Crazy how although I prefer the thicker/fatter patent leather, a number of MJ's game pairs were the thinner PL. 🤔
Looking forward to mine. The Gamma 11s are nice, but that thin PL turned me away. Only thin PL I am good with is the Concord due to the #23 instead of 45. Was the Carolina Blue pair the first with fat PL or a different colorway?

Seeing these posts about the higher pricing on these than other holiday XI’s, idk how much is on their own merit. Everything on secondary markets right now from ps5 to ford broncos have a Covid tax on them and then anything giftable will just be amplified until like mid January. This was the perfect storm. It would be shocking if these hold value into the summer the latest.

How have the re-stocks been over the years as far as frequency and success rate? I was fortunate to get the Concords, Black/Reds on release day and didn't really follow the releases afterwards...

remember when mfs said to pick up bron south beach 8s at 600 a piece lol.
:rofl: :rofl:

but some of these new cats be thinking the everything that gets a retro, the new pairs are going to for be $$$$$$$ only to call them bricks. because they don’t think how long it took pairs to get to that price.
Had someone said Lightning 4’s were 1200+ and now are basically retail so they ain’t worth now.

Like that it isn’t a 15 year old shoe where DS or wearable are Rare af!

Articles says it would be that number if all shoes were sold at mens size price which we all know isn’t true. And stores don’t pay full price so that 800,000 number is way off. Also the conference calls are after releases so there’s no way to know anything before the actual release like people claim to.
So if they were sold for less than $220 that means there were more than 800,000 pairs sold. If they made more than 800,000 Jubilees you don't think they're making near a million cool greys?

Why can't anyone know the production numbers before release? Shoes are made months ahead of time. There was a lady high up in Nike giving her son the hook-up on major releases, you think people can't find out the number of shoes produced? :lol: It's not some top secret stuff.

When an industry is a billion-dollar industry there are people paid to find out these types of numbers. If you don't think so you're naïve to capitalism and America.

So if they were sold for less than $220 that means there were more than 800,000 pairs sold. If they made more than 800,000 Jubilees you don't think they're making near a million cool greys?

Why can't anyone know the production numbers before release? Shoes are made months ahead of time. There was a lady high up in Nike giving her son the hook-up on major releases, you think people can't find out the number of shoes produced? :lol: It's not some top secret stuff.

When an industry is a billion-dollar industry there are people paid to find out these types of numbers. If you don't think so you're naïve to capitalism and America.

I never said they didn’t make a million or even more than that. Just that no one really knows the exact numbers to be quoting them online like they have some sort of inside info. Especially not BEFORE they’re released. Anybody quoting numbers is just guessing.

Dammit, you're right. We were the ones having to scream "I KNOW YOU SHOULD NEVER LISTEN TO SIZING ADVICE ON HERE, BUT..." :rofl:

But that was a one and done model.
Yup. Just like Huaraches, that was an actual shoe sizing issue and not an “everyone’s foot is different” issue.

Entered every app and had 4 head starts at multiple locations and struck out at every one lol ended up dropping $200 on some video games for a family of 6 in need of things for Xmas. Felt good knowing the money for these shoes went somewhere a little better. I hope you all ate and were safe and maybe made some new friends.

Back
Top Bottom