HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

FTL doing an in store restock on 12/16

139FCDE9-E442-49A9-8D1D-7D92B47F1601.png
Champs too

Sorry to you and those of you who didn't get these. Hopefully stores get restocks. I think DSG seems to always get restocks. I too don't wear my Jordans too much and never when its raining or snowing. I probably have Jordans I have never worn too and they do keep piling up. I too try to correlate them with a specific jersey or other attire/I try to match.

These would go well with Spurs, or Raiders, White Sox, and even Lions jerseys or attire or any grey MLB jerseys just to name a few suggestions.

Thanks for your sympathy.

I'm the same way with my wears of the Jordans I have! I never wear them when it's raining. Snow is irrelevant to me since I live in L.A.

Yes, these would match with those teams' jerseys/attire, but I strictly wear Jordans with basketball apparel to maintain my purist preference to keep it basketball. I'm going to divulge that I planned to only wear these with the throwback alternate green Bucks Ray Allen jersey, and maybe the authentic royal Maverick Luka Doncic jersey had I gotten these.

Jordans are absolutely cool and right in settings or occasions where street clothes are acceptable. But as much as I like them, it's not like you can where them everywhere. Like you can't wear them to a job interview, a job that mandates uniforms unless they have liberties with footwear, or a significant occasion.

Footlocker did the same thing. They asked me how my win went. Which I wouldn't know about. Are they asking on behalf of Champs?

That'd be weird seeing how people hit on every Foot App 12x over

So, you reserve it on the app and pick them up in store if you get selected? Its not FCFS, correct?

So, you reserve it on the app and pick them up in store if you get selected? Its not FCFS, correct?

Right.

It's basically a do over with a different date past the original release date now. You can basically look at it as a postponed release because of either the people who originally won the raffle not picking theirs up on release day or stores receiving delayed shipments now.

They're trying to eliminate first come, first serve to deter resellers from hovering around stores and avoid people acting stupid in store.

All 3 restocks gonna happen during my work hours. Smh.

I think they had a focus group to determine the least convenient times for working america. I'm about to set up my mobile office on that line. Got the background on zoom and everything.

Unless its a raffle.

Either way this was divine intervention, I was having an existential crisis trying to justify to myself that its ok to pay resale on these.

Due to the trauma of this release, I'm keeping 2 10.5s if I'm lucky enough to hit. I'm cautiously optimistic on hitting for one. 2 would be miraculous. But if I hit more than that, I'm ooping to someone on here as a pass through cost and lunch in your city next time I come through. (it'll be a 10.5)

Due to the trauma of this release, I'm keeping 2 10.5s if I'm lucky enough to hit. I'm cautiously optimistic on hitting for one. 2 would be miraculous. But if I hit more than that, I'm ooping to someone on here as a pass through cost and lunch in your city next time I come through. (it'll be a 10.5)

What's your plan to cop more; restocks? I'm looking for a 10.5 ;-).

What's your plan to cop more; restocks? I'm looking for a 10.5 ;-).

That's my goal. I thought the Foot apps would recognize repeat names applying to more than 3 stores but I think it's just by email, no? I saw someone with 20 pairs.

Does anyone know if this restock will be fcfs or do you have to reserve it on the app like before? I imagine a bunch of kids cutting school and unemployed bums going to the mall on Thursday to get these.

Does anyone know for a fact, or strongly confident (let me know which one please) how Foot Apps track reservations. Like can the same name be put in 40 different lists? What metric/field do they use to cut duplicates? Like I said earlier, I gave these mfers way too much credit last time. The numbers some people hit proved they can't be as on it as I thought.

Whats their disqualifiers?

Back
Top Bottom