HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Snapchat-507562899.jpg
20211225_131555.jpg

Believe it or not, these are my 1st wireless headphones. Been wearing them around the house the entire day. The noise cancelation is on another level. I love that it has a feature that allows you to enable/ disable noise cancellation. And the sound quality and volume is a1. Highly recommended.

Thank you! I'll be picking up a pair from Best Buy tomorrow. Continue to enjoy the rest of your Christmas.

Finally got a pair with a decent cut but the left and right don’t match. These left/right factory difference issues gotta go. Non symmetry annoys me. It’s been like this for a while now so it’s not new or exclusive to XI’s. My Playoffs are a problem .. those have a lower cut compared to CGs.

What a release this has been. Ready for Columbias now.
Yeah the tongue on my pair are different, the left is soft and slush and the right is a little more firm and kinda shorter, kinda annoyed but it’s whatever.

* back to the topic*
(we only care about the XI Cool Greys here)

Got my pair in the other day (resell) love them! :pimp:

What happened to this thread :lol: . Anyone else having delays in getting their 11's? Mine have been stuck at the same hub in the Netherlands for 9 days now.
Yep, GOAT took like 4 days to ship AFTER they verified, so now I won’t get my second pair until Wednesday even though I ordered back on the 12th. Pretty annoying, but……first world problem I suppose.

Yep, GOAT took like 4 days to ship AFTER they verified, so now I won’t get my second pair until Wednesday even though I ordered back on the 12th. Pretty annoying, but……first world problem I suppose.

That would be an improvement for me, I purchased mine on the 9th :ohwell:

One dilemma I've had with these since I've never owned XI's is that they're too clean. I dont wanna break them out just for any old day and I can be pretty hard on shoes. I feel like I'm only gonna be breaking these out for dates and general nights out on the town(no dance clubs or rainy nights though). I love Jordan's 1 through 8 because they look kinda good a lil beat and worn. These though, Idk about that.

One dilemma I've had with these since I've never owned XI's is that they're too clean. I dont wanna break them out just for any old day and I can be pretty hard on shoes. I feel like I'm only gonna be breaking these out for dates and general nights out on the town(no dance clubs or rainy nights though). I love Jordan's 1 through 8 because they look kinda good a lil beat and worn. These though, Idk about that.
1640548855368.gif

Beat them up, they’re just shoes

Happy to finally have a newer pair to rock, but I noticed that the suede upper is much more flatter than the 01 (I don't have the 2010 to compare because I knew the quality during that time and refused to buy them). I'm never the nitpick complain guy on NT because I know what it is when it comes to retroes and the like, but one of the nicer details of the OG cool grey were the plush suede upper that gave it a "puffier" appearance. I liked that feature because it set it apart from the other XI mids at the time. This detail makes it less unique among the mid XI's that I think are the most important (Concord, SJ, Colombia, Black/Red being the others) each one (01 versions) had distinct features that set them apart. This time around not so much. Still a good shoe nonetheless and I'm satisfied.

Nephew just asked if I can buy him a pair of Bred 11s...said he'll give me the money for it. :lol:

We'll see but surely he's going to grow out of his current size any day now.

Back
Top Bottom