HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Reselling never gonna go away. But it’ll likely taper down again. Aside from the usual Yeezy, Jordan 1, limited ______ etc etc

Im about to delete goat and stockx off my phone soon as goat finally authenticates the last pair of shoes that I sold at the end of the year. They have been taking their sweet *** time with my payout, which I dont appreciate. Honestly think Im about done with this shoe collecting nonsense. My closets are all almost full anyway, and I told myself I would be done when I ran out of space because Im not gonna have shoe boxes stacked to the ceiling all out in the open... I think that looks tacky.

Tbh it’s almost no need for shoe stores in the mall anymore…

Walk in
Walk right out
It's definitely still needed, I do admire those who don't feel the need to have hyped up releases. Everytime I go into a shoe store, it's relatively busy. Especially was this past holiday season.
For the little ones, they ain’t gettin’ retail kicks until they can/will take care of them :lol:
Started my nephew young. He actually brought his 13s over a few weekends ago and asked if he can clean them up.
so back to the age old question. Half size down doable in these?😂
I'd say yes. It's even preferred for me as a wide footer.
Im about to delete goat and stockx off my phone soon as goat finally authenticates the last pair of shoes that I sold at the end of the year. They have been taking their sweet *** time with my payout, which I dont appreciate. Honestly think Im about done with this shoe collecting nonsense. My closets are all almost full anyway, and I told myself I would be done when I ran out of space because Im not gonna have shoe boxes stacked to the ceiling all out in the open... I think that looks tacky.
At least wait for a proper WC3 retro.

honestly its coming to that point now. Yea I'll prbly have 5-10 in the rotation, but the majority needs to go. I'll always love kicks, but I dunno lifes short

Ohh ill def be in for WC3 and 4s when they come back, along with Bordo 7s, playoff and Taxi 12s... and I want those UNC 3s. Probably Chicago 1s too because I dont have any red 1s.

White Cements are LONG OVER DUE it’s almost been 10 years for a true retro none of that gimmicky ****. ITS TIME FOR A FULL BLOWN. FULL FAMILY SIZING GR RELEASE (IDC if the brick)
Free throw lines and that JTH joint were nearly impossible to get :frown:

Stack the boxes where you can’t see them then.

Screenshot_20220113-064454_Chrome.jpg

was it in this thread where people were talking about how little of an effect it would have on FTL/FTA/Champs if stores closed cause outside of launch products it's brick city?

found out last night the closest FTL and Champs to me are both closing, this coming Saturday is the last day they're open

wish I had known sooner...my sister said they were packing up boxes and clothes racks were pushed toward the back with 70% off signs...could have gotten some kids clothes

I mean u can’t actually leave the game when you have as many shoes as you have because what happens when you have weak *** shoes that you no longer love and a new shoe comes out that you rather have? Flip the old, get the new right? I might not keep a ton of shoes in my closet but I’m usually continually buying shoes, and selling something off, and the total number stays the same, give or take a few.

Where are you guys generally selling used Jordans in great or like new condition? eBay? Goat?

I mean u can’t actually leave the game when you have as many shoes as you have because what happens when you have weak *** shoes that you no longer love and a new shoe comes out that you rather have? Flip the old, get the new right? I might not keep a ton of shoes in my closet but I’m usually continually buying shoes, and selling something off, and the total number stays the same, give or take a few.

Well that was the idea before this whole tax fiasco... kinda keep it perpetual, but I dont like taking losses and me selling something for a loss... Id rather just keep it. I guess the question we all want to know is how the IRS is gonna define these gains? Obviously selling a shoe that retailed for $200 for 5k theres a huge difference, but what about a used shoe that is resold years later for near retail? What about shoes that were paid above or below retail? They seriously expect you to produce reciepts from items 5+ years old? Guess we will see.

I would say ebay and goat were good places to sell used shoes, but ebay is not anymore after you add in fees, not to mention all the deadbeat bidders... I had almost 20 recently before I just said f it. Goat be on bull too with the payout and all the extra fees.

Well that was the idea before this whole tax fiasco... kinda keep it perpetual, but I dont like taking losses and me selling something for a loss... Id rather just keep it. I guess the question we all want to know is how the IRS is gonna define these gains? Obviously selling a shoe that retailed for $200 for 5k theres a huge difference, but what about a used shoe that is resold years later for near retail? What about shoes that were paid above or below retail? They seriously expect you to produce reciepts from items 5+ years old? Guess we will see.

I would say ebay and goat were good places to sell used shoes, but ebay is not anymore after you add in fees, not to mention all the deadbeat bidders... I had almost 20 recently before I just said f it. Goat be on bull too with the payout and all the extra fees.
I been wondering the same thing myself about how IRS can determine income from a sale. Decided to start an LLC and gonna try and play their game. I flip **** to flip it a lot but I will also let go of stuff I wound up not wearing much and fall out of like with. I always hear 'adapt or die' on this site and this will just be another time I adapt, if it doesnt go well it doesnt go well is my attitude.

:lol: How would SX know its true accuracy rate? Seems to me the only way it knows it passed fakes is if the person who receives them realizes they are fake and contacts SX. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the fact good fakes have become really good, combined with them landing in someone's hands with the SX tag affixed to them, probably means only a tiny percentage of customers who receive fakes from SX ever realize it and report it. So SX has no idea what it's true accuracy rate is.

Back
Top Bottom