HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I rather just deal with the Big 3 resell platforms before I give my money to that guy thanks for the info

You say that, but these air max 97s got through goats authentication process the other week for me. They were some of the worst fakes I’ve ever seen. The SKU didn’t even match the product:lol: it’s really going to be hard for me to ever buy any high value product on there that I cannot legit check myself.

9C327D63-8BB9-4B81-A4B4-F023BCAD9BA5.jpeg

You say that, but these air max 97s got through goats authentication process the other week for me. They were some of the worst fakes I’ve ever seen. The SKU didn’t even match the product:lol: it’s really going to be hard for me to ever buy any high value product on there that I cannot legit check myself.

9C327D63-8BB9-4B81-A4B4-F023BCAD9BA5.jpeg
WTF that horrible. And good luck trying to complain to StockX about it, their customer support is almost worse than Wish

If you were working at Champs or Footlocker and since it’s the last day carrying Jordan’s anymore which one of these anniversaries would you wear?
I High Off-White White (4 Years)
1646319558892.jpeg

XIII White Hyper Royal (4 Years)
1646319527157.jpeg

III Harbor Blue (W) (15 Years)
1646319489702.jpeg

XI Cool Grey (21 Years)

1646319588446.jpeg

I remembered ordering the cool Greys months ahead of release on eastbay. I still have that phone number memorized. :lol:. I just “backordered” them over the phone. When release day came, they showed up on my doorstep (or shortly thereafter). Easiest purchase for me. It made me wonder why it was madness in the milwaukee area. I remember them being offered on tv as a throw in if you bought a car from some dealership :lol:

Anybody mind giving me a quick legit check? Making a trade later today. I trust the guy I'm trading with, but he got them from a reseller so I just want to be sure I'm good here. Sorry they're not the best pictures. They've been worn once.

Screenshot_20220306-142435.png
Screenshot_20220306-142449.png
Screenshot_20220306-142513.png
Vinyls stack with the 5 controllers peaking out i see you 🔥🔥
As for legit checking man theyve gotten really good at 11 fakes especially with this particular release,
think the best way for me to judge Cools is remove the insole snap a pic of the inside with emphasis on the stitching and bottom of the actual insole itself. That aside cant really call it myself just off these pics alone.

Nah, it would’ve been fine. I’ve think I have owned about 14 pairs of these CG 11 so far. I only kept 3
thats how it was with my white cement 4s except i kept 10. well thank you for offering then, i should have hit you up lol

im legitimately happy for you since you are from near me and have an 06 join date but it makes me tight that there are new ppl hitting like that and i went legit like 1-140**. I cant think of many other items where it that is able to happen.

I see ppl on twitter posting borderline stock rooms of these.

thats how it was with my white cement 4s except i kept 10. well thank you for offering then, i should have hit you up lol

im legitimately happy for you since you are from near me and have an 06 join date but it makes me tight that there are new ppl hitting like that and i went legit like 1-140**. I cant think of many other items where it that is able to happen.

I see ppl on twitter posting borderline stock rooms of these.
Yeah, I was able to oop to my people, even offered my services here but no one took it

Back
Top Bottom