HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

What y'all using to protect the suede on these?
SOCIO-RESHOVEN8R-180220-0032.jpg

Since Champs discontinued theirs, I've had really good luck with this SofSole from Richard's. Gotta do 2 coats, but it works pretty well. Pic needs to be updated. It's now in a white bottle with the clear blue cap.

They sell out and restock often? Dont have one by me and it says sold out :lol: I miss when I was in college w/ aceofjays aceofjays and 1stwitit 1stwitit ..used to hit Dicks at Walden easy ..pause.

Didn't you tell me about some other joint from like amazon Kiwi? That's what I use now.

They sell out and restock often? Dont have one by me and it says sold out :lol: I miss when I was in college w/ aceofjays aceofjays and 1stwitit 1stwitit ..used to hit Dicks at Walden easy ..pause.

Didn't you tell me about some other joint from like amazon Kiwi? That's what I use now.

I probably did. I think no got it from Target and used that for a bit. Worked OK, but this SofSole has been way better. My Richard's has whole shelves full of it. I can try to send you a bottle if you want to give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom