HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

0033F636-C994-477E-905C-424A965CBB7D.jpeg

Fake or not I hope my pair(s) come out like this. They look perfect. That wrinkly nubuck/short hair suede looks amazing.

notgonna lie if these are it, im in at least twice, and I nvr cop doubles

shoot might do triple/quad, this shape looks great

I remember my 01s....they were actually my first ever pair of XIs. Wanted them so bad, I even went down a .5 size (10.5) to buy at the time. I usually wear a size 12 in XIs now because I don't like when they crease when I go TTS. I paid $75 for those CG XIs in 01. Hidden work stashes and discounts are the best. I later got a second pair of CG XIs a year or so later in size 10.5. Wound up trading those for a pair of DS Stealth 20s and a pair of University Blue/White AJ XII (all of which I still have and are current projects). Probably will eventually customize those XIIs to look like a Melo type Nuggets PE.

Enough of my story lol

can't wait to get these

still wish I never passed up on space jams but one thing that put me off was the stupid looney tunes bull****

weird but I don't care, I don't like that kid gimmick ****
I agree with how cheesy they were. But you didnt cop just cuz of the packaging/ marketing? I remember people really wanting the 23 on the back.

Still never wore my Space Jams. Honestly....I'd like them to do the Columbias and then re-retro the SJ and Concord with the 23....I'd sell the 45 pairs.

I love so many gray shoes but I've never loved these as much as I loved the concords. But I played in the concords when they first came out, years ago. I called em spats, lol.

Hope these don't get pushed back til next year.

Still never wore my Space Jams. Honestly....I'd like them to do the Columbias and then re-retro the SJ and Concord with the 23....I'd sell the 45 pairs.

Wouldn’t be smart. Why would you sell the unique 45 pairs?

Back
Top Bottom