HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Not worried but I better get my pairs. These and few more next year (hopefully WC3 and White Infra 6) and I’m outta there for good. For real this time too lol.
You ain’t going nowhere.

Anyone who loves shoes doesn’t quit.
Lol yeah that was a super weak “I’m going to retire” post. Talking about copping multiples, a few on the radar next year, interested in some others that aren’t even scheduled but if they do drop… 😂

You ain’t going nowhere.

Anyone who loves shoes doesn’t quit.

I don’t know if quit is the word to describe my current situation. I still love shoes. I just buy them a lot less frequently these days. Prefer to spend my disposable money elsewhere, and if I miss out on something and decide I want it at a later point, I’ll just cop off goat eventually.

. I got so much stuff I never or rarely wear which I need to start wearing and getting use out of, but I’m definitely getting these and the playoff 12’s though.

Not worried but I better get my pairs. These and few more next year (hopefully WC3 and White Infra 6) and I’m outta there for good. For real this time too lol.
E9613D45-447D-4A14-ACF3-9F0905AE4AB3.gif

:lol: I'm retiring for the 10th time too (after I cop 4 pair of these here llevums)

Finishline preorder? Someone please enlighten me, I’m out of the loop.
finishline is no longer doing raffles on the app. or in store raffles.

all releases will come unannounced, via the “botfree” release system. they charged 1500 pts for the 3. 2000 for the 12s. xi gonna be 3000 pts watch.

if you dont get in the second the email comes, good luck. my store gets 1 sz13 and i was 30 mins late on the email. sz13 gone.

the 3s botfree access dropped around 2pm. the 12s was around 4pm. who knows what the xi will be.

but i do know. the 3s and the 12s, botfree access went out the monday before the release. so keep that in mind for rhe 11s. so december 6 be watching between 12-6pm.

they realized all the people winning were using and stacking points and using them for $20 off on releases. now, they take your points to get the shoes no matter what

Dumb. Just let people pre order what they want in advance, then make to those orders. If you need to limit the window to a day or two, it's still a million years better than what we have right now. They can also limit the quantity per purchase. Wouldn't completely kill the resale market, but would damage it severely while at the same time getting the shoes to the people who actually appreciate the shoes and not any other side nonsense and bull****. Most companies with in demand product make an effort to reach their actual consumer base and produce as much product as they can sell, but apparently Nike is happy to guess at production numbers still like this is 1985 and then shut off customer service avenues because they get too many complaints to handle them.

For as forward thinking as Nike has been with shoe tech, their retail concepts are beyond outdated. I'm not sure there is anyone in the world who actually enjoys the Sneakers app, which is funny but also a great example of Nike's complete failure in reaching it's consumers, especially it's most loyal. If you are a long time loyal Nike purchaser, they have nothing for you. It's really quite bizarre if you think about it.

Dumb. Just let people pre order what they want in advance, then make to those orders. If you need to limit the window to a day or two, it's still a million years better than what we have right now. They can also limit the quantity per purchase. Wouldn't completely kill the resale market, but would damage it severely while at the same time getting the shoes to the people who actually appreciate the shoes and not any other side nonsense and bull****. Most companies with in demand product make an effort to reach their actual consumer base and produce as much product as they can sell, but apparently Nike is happy to guess at production numbers still like this is 1985 and then shut off customer service avenues because they get too many complaints to handle them.

For as forward thinking as Nike has been with shoe tech, their retail concepts are beyond outdated. I'm not sure there is anyone in the world who actually enjoys the Sneakers app, which is funny but also a great example of Nike's complete failure in reaching it's consumers, especially it's most loyal. If you are a long time loyal Nike purchaser, they have nothing for you. It's really quite bizarre if you think about it.
There’s really nothing bizarre about it though. It would be like drug dealers giving out free crack to the most loyal crack fiends or letting them skip the line or something.
As much as I would like and benefit from it, from a business perspective it makes no sense for Nike to have a customer loyalty program.

Also, it’s far from perfect but SNKRS remains the most reliable place for buying Nike sneakers. There’s no riddles to solve, no drawing pictures around cats. Just show up at 10am join the draw and see what happens. Even though everyone has low success rate, you don’t have to invest any time or energy into it. I think everyone gets hyped when they see that got ‘em screen too.

Back
Top Bottom