HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

The Christmas XI release. I still look forward to it but I kinda miss the stories of the good ol days. Let's reminisce shall we... My annual "Get Money Boyz" post. Enjoy! Ha!

It is all rediculous. It was then, and still is now. That 2011 release started this bs. Unfortunate that it gets glorified. I will pay resell before I will go through the crap people do to get a pair of shoes. Old man on the porch here lol. Those Cords in 2011 were not even worth it. No pair is.

I thought we wanted to eliminate that feeling of not getting a pair at retail. It's all good and jokes until someone doesn't secure their pair, then they get upset and make a million posts analyzing all angles why they couldn't get a pair and start chasing random restocks. I never understood making fun of someone's misery when they miss out at retail. I just hope everyone who genuinely wants these to get a pair as always. And yeah, those 2009-2013 holiday XI runs were terrible quality btw.

Possibly a shock drop tomorrow? from what i’ve seen in the internet :nerd:

Official pics. Shock drop likey
7EF643EE-F037-4E90-BEAA-2E2051EFEDDA.jpeg

6C9C1BB8-BA13-472C-909A-02DC9D37B42A.jpeg

10C39B30-59B1-4468-8881-5FA86D490FB8.jpeg

5B2A679D-06E7-40C7-AEFB-A25EB0D3DDA7.jpeg

3F5AA924-A10B-4DE4-83CC-9DADF5E097A4.jpeg

Attachments

• 91ECB903-0458-406B-B24F-23C86902EACD.jpeg
    91ECB903-0458-406B-B24F-23C86902EACD.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 18
It is all rediculous. It was then, and still is now. That 2011 release started this bs. Unfortunate that it gets glorified. I will pay resell before I will go through the crap people do to get a pair of shoes. Old man on the porch here lol. Those Cords in 2011 were not even worth it. No pair is.

That release put the nail in the coffin of me waiting in person for a shoe. Not that I made it a habit at that point, but it was kinda necessary for the Concords. **** was complete chaos and made me realize it just wasn’t worth it anymore. Online or bust. Or maybe resale. :lol:

That 2011 release was fun managed 2 pairs and helped some kid when his mom was $2 short after tax and had been standing in the cold all night. Finishline staff was gonna give her kids pair away when she asked could she run to the car. I gave her $5 and headed home. That was the beginning of the end for me though. Pickups slowed down drastically. one of the last times I waited in line. Midnight drops went away after that too I believe.

Every release is a draw. They always have been. Not sure why this is still a question. Even when they didn’t say draw, still a draw… never going to be enough shoes for everyone

Every release is a draw. They always have been. Not sure why this is still a question. Even when they didn’t say draw, still a draw… never going to be enough shoes for everyone
They talking about snkrs. For big Grs like these they don’t do draws.

if you miss out on these, I don’t know what to tell you. You didn’t really want them. The last couple of 11s releases have been so plentiful that any minimum effort you got at least 2 pairs.

That release put the nail in the coffin of me waiting in person for a shoe. Not that I made it a habit at that point, but it was kinda necessary for the Concords. **** was complete chaos and made me realize it just wasn’t worth it anymore. Online or bust. Or maybe resale. :lol:

QFT

JOQDAN
:rofl:

Now THAT was a wild thread! Haven’t seen one like that since. :nthat:

They talking about snkrs. For big Grs like these they don’t do draws.

if you miss out on these, I don’t know what to tell you. You didn’t really want them. The last couple of 11s releases have been so plentiful that any minimum effort you got at least 2 pairs.

Lets bring back the old NT lingo. If you didn't get these, you didn't do your homework.

Back
Top Bottom